Mucho Loco Mucho Loco is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 18:10:21 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jan 2015 17:07:12 -0500, Mucho Loco
wrote:

Wayne, have you had the Mosin Nagant out with the group since you made the
modification? If so, how'd it go?

===

I shot it in competition this morning. Things have improved a little
but I need a lot more practice with it. I'm going to replace the
front sight with one that's adjustable and do some more bench testing.

I got this in the mail a couple days ago. Haven't put it in yet:

http://www.smith-sights.com/resources/red_display.jpg

===

That's the same one that I got but I haven't installed it yet either.

First place is still quite a way up the learning curve. We've got a
lot of good shooters in our club, some of whom have been firing old
military guns for years and doing pretty well at it.

Well have someone YouTube some of that stuff. It would be interesting to watch!
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.