Default Ping: Greg

On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 11:00:12 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/20/16 10:18 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 9:00:23 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/20/16 8:43 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 12:30:31 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/19/2016 6:56 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/19/16 3:33 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/19/2016 11:20 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 07:11:24 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got
over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Right. Subtract the liberal California votes and those of liberal New
York City and guess who won the popular vote as well?

You johnny-come-lately trump pimps give me the giggles.

I just get a kick out of the lock step justifications and excuses given
by liberal progressives for the election results. You all sing exactly
the same hymn without exception. It wasn't just Hillary who lost. The
whole Democratic party is in disarray and in panic mode.

And to think, just weeks ago the liberal party line was that the Republican party would fall apart after this election. They are truly out of touch with the country.

I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera.

And that thinking is just one reason the Dems lost. Big time.

Thank you for your opinion, Untersturmführer Jackoff

Obviously learning from your mistakes weren't a part of your particular liberal arts education.

wrote:

[...]

Oh, I think it important to call out the incoming Fourth Reich.
Tim Tim is offline

8:00 AMKeyser Soze
I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera. Of course, this
means the country will fall apart. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough
to see the Trump-GOP caused destruction get off to a good start.

Well Harry, you also said you liked the thought of "being around" when mrs. Clinton "drives the nail in the GOPs coffin once and for all"

How'd that pan out?

On 11/20/16 1:01 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 20 November 2016 12:21:56 UTC-4, justan wrote:
Boating All Out Wrote in message:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Sure beats sitting around
on some high school or college campus participating in a "cry-in"
because your liberal teachers or professors encouraged you to do so
after their political candidate got whooped.

Some local election?

Still in denial? ... or are you one of those people holding out for 30
faithless electors?

Nope. But I don't consider it a "whooping," since the "whoopee" got over
1 1/2 million more votes than the "whooper."

Too bad that is not how it works huh?
If you look at the election map by county you see a sea of red,
punctuated by little drops of blue in places dominated by the elites
and welfare cheats.

Right. One and a half million voters plus half the voters in the country
are elites and welfare cheats. That's a real smart argument.

You might be underestimating a bit. There's a lot of folks out
there with their hand out. Take Harry and Donnie for
example.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Sorry Justine...I pay for whatever benefits I get and much more.

Was Justine in the navy long enough to hold his hand out for a military
pension?

On 11/20/16 11:55 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/20/2016 11:03 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 09:00:20 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera. Of course, this
means the country will fall apart. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough
to see the Trump-GOP caused destruction get off to a good start.

When you describe half of the country like that you get the kind of
result we just saw. More significant than the white house is the
number of state legislatures that were flipped by people who felt
disaffected by that kind of rhetoric.
If you think there are not people who simply want to get away from the
same old **** from Washington, you need to get out of DC more.

All you have to do to preview what Harry will post here is watch any of
the liberal pundits on any of the networks. An hour later Harry will
post the comments here. Well, that is if he isn't joining them in a cry
room somewhere.

I rarely watch "the pundits," nor am I crying. I am looking forward to
the destruction of this country by Trump and Gang, and imposition of his
Fourth Reich. A high percentage of Trump supports are going to be hurt
mightily by what he does or tries to do, and in the end what he will do
is hasten the armed insurrection. I'm old, my kids and grandkids are
settled, so I'll be able to sit back and watch the Trump horrors unfold.

On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 09:37:46 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

8:00 AMKeyser Soze
I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera. Of course, this
means the country will fall apart. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough
to see the Trump-GOP caused destruction get off to a good start.

Well Harry, you also said you liked the thought of "being around" when mrs. Clinton "drives the nail in the GOPs coffin once and for all"

How'd that pan out?

The nail bent and they hit their thumb.

wrote:

I have to admit, the GOP was very successful in rounding up its base of
racists, sexists, anti-gays, xenophobes, anti-environmentalists,
anti-science types, crazy religious zealots, et cetera. Of course, this
means the country will fall apart. Hopefully, I'll be around long enough
to see the Trump-GOP caused destruction get off to a good start.

When you describe half of the country like that you get the kind of
result we just saw. More significant than the white house is the
number of state legislatures that were flipped by people who felt
disaffected by that kind of rhetoric.
If you think there are not people who simply want to get away from the
same old **** from Washington, you need to get out of DC more.

Now they want 10% of the land area to pick the POTUS. How about changing
the EC to the one who gets the most land mass voting for them.

wrote:

[...]

You mean the Crown Corporation does not cover any health insurance?
Supplemental? All Canadians pay for health care. Some more than others.
All pay with a near buck a liter tax on gasoline. And those who pay income
tax, at,least 50%. Plus what's the VAT tax in your province?

wrote:

[...]

For someone who's had his hand out all your life, you have a lot
of nerve critisizing someone who has worked for benefits.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Ping: Greg Mr. Luddite General 3 February 3rd 16 05:11 PM
Ping: Wayne, Greg Eagle Cam Mr. Luddite General 1 February 8th 15 05:51 PM
Ping: Greg Wayne.B General 5 January 31st 15 11:31 PM
Yo Greg! John H.[_5_] General 13 May 4th 12 01:35 AM