Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On 11/21/16 6:23 PM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Califbill
"How do you rate a closed SUV as a truck? Where is the load bed? In
California, if was rated as a truck, would pay extra for commercial plates,
unless all you hauled was suitcases."

You miss the point, Swill.
I don't rate it as a truck...Toyota does as do the Nova Scotia Registry of Motor Vehicles and my insurance company.
Now, I realize few of them were ever Silicone Valley engineers but they seem confident in their ratings.
I just call it my Highlander.

A real truck wouldn't fit in your driveway.

But it probably would fit up your cowardly ass, which assuredly was
plumbed many times in those navy washrooms, eh, pussy?