Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Ping: Greg

On 11/21/16 5:44 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 16:25:52 -0500, Keyser Söze

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 12:11:59 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

.
It's registered as a truck and the insurance company rates it as a truck.

I had a VW based dune buggy with a 36HP motor and no bumpers and it
was titled as a 1/2 ton truck in Maryland so that does not mean much.

Maryland and Nova Scotia/Canada share vehicle definition criteria or is
this just more of your "same same" delusion?

In Maryland the "1/2 ton pickup" was a catch all for anything with a
(load) bed and less than 6000 GWV. Florida is the same way. What else
would you call a vehicle with a bed in the back? It certainly is not a
sedan.
I assume your only contact with titling cars is paying a
"professional" service and putting on the tags. (Or is this just
something else you were "800" on and then forgot)?
Since the US is the largest market for Canadian built cars, I assume
they have similar vehicle standards.

Actually, we typically let the dealer do the title work...takes less
time than going to the DMV, usually.

My 4Runner had a bed in the back. It was based on a Toyota truck chassis
and engine. Put a custom cap on the truck and you have what, an SUV?