Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Ping: Greg

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/21/16 4:35 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/21/16 3:44 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 11/21/16 12:45 PM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 01:03:17 UTC-4, Califbill wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:37:40 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Our gas is 96 cents a liter right now.

That would be almost $4US a gallon and we are paying less than $2 in
Ft Myers.

There dollar is only about .86 of our dollar last I looked.

"there dollar"??
Is that engineering talk Swill or just the booze talking again?

Hey, be nice...Swill is a *genuine* Silicon Valley software engineer, he
tells us.

Did not say software. Learn to comprehend.

Whatever, Woz.

Learn to comprehend.

I got a perfect score, an 800, on the verbal SAT, Woz, and I can
guarantee my reading comprehension scores are higher than yours.

Was hat 800 owls? Red barns? Your drug use has killed off a majority of
your thinking brain cells.

Sorry, Woz, I don't drink alcohol and I don't abuse drugs.

Then you should not have abused them earlier in life. You only seem to be
able to toss out grade school insults, and you responses have little
relation to the thread.