Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt Lou

Default Coast Guard Inspections

Last year I was boarded for the first time in the past 25 years. I think in the
early part of the season, the odds are greater that you will be boarded because
there aren't as many other recreational boats on the water. Also, a powerboater
will leave the dock for a "quick" spin around the harbor. A sailboater is less
likely to do this because of the time and effort involved.

"Listen to the live broadcast of 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou every
Sunday afternoon from 4 - 5 (Eastern Standard Time) on the web at
www.959watd.com or if you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your radio dial to
95.9FM.

where to buy ex coast guard or river police Rigid inflatable boats harry palmer General 2 June 5th 04 04:21 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary sold Safety Decal? Capt Lou General 8 April 9th 04 05:03 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security Capt Lou General 88 January 18th 04 10:31 PM