Scott Vernon

Default Coast Guard Inspections

Great, so the price of drugs goes up another notch, which means more crimes
committed to pay for it. Just great!

Plus WE have to pay to keep the poor Capt. in jail. Wonderful.....

SV

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote
mount a Boarding Party with M60's and Tompson's and returned to the
charterboat, boarded and found 50Kg of dope stuffed under a bunk.
Our guy busted him for an expired SOLAS Certificate, but the USCG
took the boat and the guy got 20 Years in the Federal Slam for Drug
Running.

Paul Schilter

Scott,
Well it does work as well as probation did. The apprehension and storing
for drug related offences is a billion dollar business. I have to wonder how
many cops, judges, lawyers and prison guards would get laid off if drugs
were decriminalized? Just think of the tax revenue is drugs were legally
sold at a reasonable price.
Paul

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Great, so the price of drugs goes up another notch, which means more

crimes
committed to pay for it. Just great!

Plus WE have to pay to keep the poor Capt. in jail. Wonderful.....

SV

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote
mount a Boarding Party with M60's and Tompson's and returned to the
charterboat, boarded and found 50Kg of dope stuffed under a bunk.
Our guy busted him for an expired SOLAS Certificate, but the USCG
took the boat and the guy got 20 Years in the Federal Slam for Drug
Running.

Le Grand Poobah

Default Coast Guard Inspections - where are the rules?

There are numerous sections in the United States Code, e.g. 46 USC Sec
2301, 2302, 2303, 2304, 4301, 4302, 4308, 6301. The major relevant
treaties are SOLAS and MARPOL. This information is also found in my
updated Rules Manual at

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...&groupid=45696

John...

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:21:07 -0700, BCC wrote:

Where does it say this - I looked but can't find it - what law,
directive, statute - and what countries in the treaties??

The USCG
can stop and board any US vessel anywhere, any vessel in US
territorial waters, and many other vessels anywhere by treaty
agreement with their countries of registry.

where to buy ex coast guard or river police Rigid inflatable boats harry palmer General 2 June 5th 04 04:21 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary sold Safety Decal? Capt Lou General 8 April 9th 04 05:03 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security Capt Lou General 88 January 18th 04 11:31 PM