anchorlt

Default Coast Guard Inspections

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
Maybe I need to get out more. I haven't noticed any difference, except the
long lines at the airport.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

Are you aware of all the thousands of legal immigrants who were
recently arrested and jailed for many months, without any charges, and
then released?

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message
Wayne,
I for one think that this is a dark moment in our nation's history. I
don't remember in my lifetime a period where our liberties were more in
jeopardy.
Paul

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:48:27 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

Which rights, specifically were revoked?

===================================

#6 - In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right
to a speedy and public trial...

#6 - In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right
to a speedy and public trial...

#6 - In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right
to a speedy and public trial...

Paul Revere

In article , "Scott Vernon" wrote:

"Paul Revere" wrote in message
newsa4gc.17470$bl.3425@okepread03...
In article , "Paul Schilter"

paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote:
Scott,
Specifically? Well Scott, I not a lawyer so I can't quote you

specific
rights. Perhaps it's more a feeling that the newer laws being passed in

the
name of terrorist defense will be used as an excuse to justify more
intrusion into our personal lives.
Paul

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
.. .
Which rights, specifically were revoked?

No rights were "revoked" (which would require at least one new

Constitutional
Amendment), but a number are violated by the Patriot Act.

Amendment IV - The right of the people to be secure in their persons,

houses,
papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not

be
violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probably cause, supported

by
oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched,

and
the persons or things to be seized.

Wasn't that thrown out the window years ago in the name of the so-called
''drug war''?

SV

A number of rights have been systematically violated in the name of the "war
on drugs" but because the "war on terror" scares more people, public support
for systematic violations of rights has more popular support.

Den73740

Subject: Coast Guard Inspections

Are you aware of all the thousands of legal immigrants who were
recently arrested and jailed for many months, without any charges, and
then released?

Are you aware of all the thousands of illegal immigrants that think they are
entitled to drivers licenses and social services. Why isn't immigration at the
drivers license bureau.

Dennis

where to buy ex coast guard or river police Rigid inflatable boats harry palmer General 2 June 5th 04 04:21 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary sold Safety Decal? Capt Lou General 8 April 9th 04 05:03 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security Capt Lou General 88 January 18th 04 10:31 PM