harry palmer

Default where to buy ex coast guard or river police Rigid inflatable boats

I want to buy an ex-police or coast guard rigid inflatable boat somewhere
near Chicago, anyone know where this can be done? I don't mind traveling but
would prefer not to. I was hoping there is a government place or something.

--
Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra. In real life,
I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.

Andy K.

Sorry about the first reply, computer brain fart. Try this link:
http://www.zodiac.ca/ There was a time they sold "used" ribs and boats that
were ordered but were never delivered to the customer for various reasons.
You can also search the military DRMO sites. Never know you might get lucky.

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary sold Safety Decal? Capt Lou General 8 April 9th 04 05:03 PM
Coast Guard Auxiliary and Homeland Security Capt Lou General 88 January 18th 04 10:31 PM
Coastie Tales Capt. Frank Hopkins General 3 November 14th 03 02:34 PM
Cdn. Coast Guard: Wow [email protected] General 2 July 18th 03 12:52 AM