Andy K.

Default where to buy ex coast guard or river police Rigid inflatable boats

Sorry about the first reply, computer brain fart. Try this link:
http://www.zodiac.ca/ There was a time they sold "used" ribs and boats that
were ordered but were never delivered to the customer for various reasons.
You can also search the military DRMO sites. Never know you might get lucky.

"harry palmer" wrote in message
I want to buy an ex-police or coast guard rigid inflatable boat somewhere
near Chicago, anyone know where this can be done? I don't mind traveling

but
would prefer not to. I was hoping there is a government place or

something.

--
Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra. In real

life,
I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.