Jeff Morris

Default Coast Guard Inspections

Ahoy Capt Lou!

I've been cruising in the same waters as you for many years and I've never been
boarded. What's the difference? Does the CG avoid sailboats?

"Capt Lou" wrote in message
If the Coast Guard continues to board vessels with the latest CGAUX safe
boating decals displayed, why bother getting a decal? How many times a month
does a boat need to be boarded and inspected? Besides, the 2004 USCGAUX decal
has an isnurance company's name printed on it. I am cutting it off of mine.

"Listen to the live broadcast of 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou every
Sunday afternoon from 4 - 5 (Eastern Standard Time) on the web at
www.959watd.com or if you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your radio dial to
95.9FM.