Capt Lou

Default Coast Guard Inspections

Last year I was boarded for the first time in the past 25 years. I think in the
early part of the season, the odds are greater that you will be boarded because
there aren't as many other recreational boats on the water. Also, a powerboater
will leave the dock for a "quick" spin around the harbor. A sailboater is less
likely to do this because of the time and effort involved.

"Listen to the live broadcast of 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou every
Sunday afternoon from 4 - 5 (Eastern Standard Time) on the web at
www.959watd.com or if you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your radio dial to
95.9FM.