Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

It seems I can take comfort in the fact that her assertiveness was based
on aggression which would validate my argument... proving once again that
females are guided by emotion and not logic!

In all seriousness, in all the years I've known her, she's always been
assertive, but I've never seen anything remotely aggressive in her behavior.

Hoo Yeah! Who Da Man?... I Da Man!

Have another 150 proof rum, will ya.

Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

Yeah Whatever... Okay!... but I still win right!!!

Woooooooooooo Ye-e-e-a-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h-h-h!!!!

Bubbles? Is that you???

Max

katysails

Peter Pan will never be a man....

Yeah Whatever... Okay!... but I still win right!!!

Woooooooooooo Ye-e-e-a-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h-h-h!!!!

CM

Who Da Man!?.... I da Man!!!!
"katysails" wrote in message
Did you ever consider the fact that I had a stuffy nose and needed to
clear it at that time? But I refrained from aggressively clearing it
your way and averted an aggressive reply from you in return...making it
an assertive act but the remark was most obviously derisive...but not
aggressive, since no force was applied in any way, shape, or form...and
only aggressors care if they win or lose...I am sanctimonious no matter
which way it turns...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

snort...like heck compliance comes naturally....BTW, the snort was not
assertive but aggressive...and certainly noncompliant...

I'll bet it was derisive. And perhaps even a bit denigrating.

An aggressively denigratingly derisive, noncompliant, nonassertive
snort.

I'm not quite certain Max... but it seems that "snort" sounded awfully
assertive ..... Kitty was being totally noncompliant in this instance.
I believe it stems from her aggressive personality which apparently has
been piqued! She carefully weighed the substance of the point of
contention and decided to take a stand.

It seems I can take comfort in the fact that her assertiveness was based
on aggression which would validate my argument... proving once again
that females are guided by emotion and not logic!

Excuse me while I take time to engage in my "I win! I Win!! River
Dance" .....

Hoo Yeah! Who Da Man?... I Da Man!

CM

katysails

Not really...I didn't clench my fists while I typed it...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Whoa!... that assertion sounded awfully aggressive to me Kitty!!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
If you followed the thread you would know what's going on...get with the
program....
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Katy! you're babbling.

"katysails" wrote in message
snort...like heck compliance comes naturally....BTW, the snort was
not
assertive but aggressive...and certainly noncompliant...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message

Aggressively assertive compliance.

She's female... compliance comes naturally!
Assertive, Aggressive or otherwise... :-)

CM... I know... I know... I'll burn in the Lava Lakes!

Lonny Bruce

That is not what I meant by 'effecient'. I think you might be referring to
"effective"???

What I meant was it will free up management to do other functions, as not as
much of their time will be tied to indivual salary negotiations.

By allowing management to individually negotiate salaries, that opens up the
possibilities of abuse, one of the reasons for the formation of the unions
in the first place. How much better it will be for all concerned if there
was an agreed to and established wage package for new employees, and what
raises, if any, they will get after 1 year of service, etc.

Of course, for this to work, other management tools must be implemented,
such as quotas, testing, etc, to make sure that the work that is being payed
for is getting done.

Hey, if you want to see something funny, go to your local gov't building,
such as your county gov't building. Watch what happens at 5:00. There is a
regular stampede of the gov't workers trying to get out the door, complete
with their briefcases packed and their coats on. So I figure they start
getting ready to leave at 4:45 by putting on thier coats and packing their
briefcases, etc, and by extenstion that probably means that they stop work
at 4:30 or so. Certainly once 4:15 rolls around they can't start a new
project because they will be leaving soon. So each worker wastes that last
hour of the day preparing to leave.

What ever happened to: You get paid to WORK until 5. Then you stop. Then
you leave?

Of course, I have not worked a whimpy 40 hour week since I was 18.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:31:46 GMT, "Lonny Bruce"
said:

Collective bargaining should be allowed. It is more effecient for
management, and it assures all workers of getting a somewhat equal and
fair
shake.

As to efficiency, I find that a fairly weak argument. Seems to me it would
be more efficient for management to be able to pay its harder working and
more productive workers more than the guy who starts putting on his coat
at
4:45.

Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
You're so totally full of **** that even the chickens are laughing. You're
an abusive drunk, who claims to be a man but isn't.

Read it again. He talks about Capt. Mooron's "man but".

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message

Why do you think it's a manly thing to make accusations like that? Not
that I'm defending Jon or anything...I just wonder why it seems so
important to you...

Important? No Kitty.... it's merely par for the course when dealing
with Gaynzy. Slapping around of such an obviously annoying little twit
isn't done to elevate my standing.... that's already understood. I
suppose I could ignore him... but what sport is there in that?

You do understand that he brings this action upon himself of his own
volition don't you? He is free to communicate in a rational manner but
refuses to do so. If he had any senses at all he wouldn't be killfiled by
so many people.

CM

Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
Actually, what it really shows is your lack of manhood. Only a weenie
would think that name calling is somehow informative or interesting. As
usual, you're showing off of your lack of balls, since you know you would
never say anything like this to anyone in person. You're a wimp and a
fool. YOU LOST.

Read it again. This time he shows his obsession with Capt. Mooron's balls.

"JG" wrote in message
Actually, what it really shows is your lack of manhood. Only a weenie
would think that name calling is somehow informative or interesting. As
usual, you're showing off of your lack of balls, since you know you would
never say anything like this to anyone in person. You're a wimp and a
fool. YOU LOST.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
If I was concerned in regards to having time taken away from more
important matters.... I would probably not be posting here in the first
place. Generally I find myself posting to the group during movie
commercials, breaks while engaged in other computer work, waiting for
the next level of UT2K4 to load up... unless there is an interesting
thread or a viable, challenging opponent to engage. I only subscribe to
ASA... since it offers a much better standard of rhetoric and wit. Let's
face it... most of the regulars here, have covered in debt almost every
topic on sailing... repeatedly

Gaynz provides opportunity to test the amount of verbal abuse that can be
tolerated by an individual on usegroups. I understand that this is of no
interest to some of the other posters here... but a filter which deletes
any post containing the word "Gaynz" or "Gaynzy" will clear that up since
I will always include those words in my replies to Jon's posts.

To date I have found that Jax endured the most abuse until he finally
snapped and was forced to take a break. Gaynz is not far behind Jax....
and far less literate.... which isn't saying much.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Annoyances, in my opinion, are best left ignored...if you pay attention
to peetty annoyances, they do become important to you for whatever
reason and take time away from things that would be more worthwhile...

"katysails" wrote in message

Why do you think it's a manly thing to make accusations like that? Not
that I'm defending Jon or anything...I just wonder why it seems so
important to you...

Important? No Kitty.... it's merely par for the course when dealing
with Gaynzy. Slapping around of such an obviously annoying little twit
isn't done to elevate my standing.... that's already understood. I
suppose I could ignore him... but what sport is there in that?

You do understand that he brings this action upon himself of his own
volition don't you? He is free to communicate in a rational manner but
refuses to do so. If he had any senses at all he wouldn't be killfiled
by so many people.

CM

Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, here's another example of fool. He filters me because I asked him if
his mother was a lesbian. But, he leaves unfiltered the likes of Mooron
and Scotti Potti. Typical.

Read it again. He talks about gays in this post. Geez, this is just too
easy.

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, here's another example of fool. He filters me because I asked him if
his mother was a lesbian. But, he leaves unfiltered the likes of Mooron
and Scotti Potti. Typical.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

Annoyances, in my opinion, are best left ignored...if you pay attention
to peetty annoyances, they do become important to you for whatever
reason and take time away from things that would be more worthwhile...

Amen to that. I filtered Ganz a while back and can't begin to express
how different and how pleasant this NG is now. Ganz is one of those
spoiled malcontents with juvenile behavior that seem to be able to make
NGs a PITA. I only wish it were as easy to make undesirables disappear in
real life. g

Max

Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
It proves something to himself. It's a bit sad actually.

Once again he speaks of his emotions.

"JG" wrote in message
It proves something to himself. It's a bit sad actually.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Why do you think it's a manly thing to make accusations like that? Not
that I'm defending Jon or anything...I just wonder why it seems so
important to you...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
I disagree completely. One doesn't have to be aggressive to assert one's
rights. I believe you're unable to comprehend this because you are just
plain stupid.

Well now Gaynzy... you're neither aggressive nor assertive... you're
just an annoying, whining little homo! Your incapacity of emulating any
masculine traits is positive proof that you are a limp wristed, lisping
queer! Your tendency to effeminate behaviour has no doubt been the root
cause of the abuse you've suffered throughout life.

Now why don't you return to memorizing the Vagina Monologues and reapply
more Preparation H while awaiting your next caller....

CM

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM