katysails

Default A final refoinder to the situation...

To set this all straight, this "war" started when LP began to send me Bible
tracts at my email address afterr I dressed up like a gypsy on Halloween for
the old folks....she then alluded that the message of those tracts had
something to do with God's displeasure with me and that punishment would be
forthcoming...this was in the advent of my granddaughter's accident...I
plonked her out of my personal email so I don't know if she continued to try
or not..I don't check my spam box...my allusions to her sons were to the
effect that what kind of woman leaves her kids at home to go sailing with
someone she doesn't know from a ng for 9 days? One kind, to my mind...but
that's namecalling and there's been enough of that. What I did say is that
her sons seemed to be lacking guidance...or maybe needed a father
figure...they certainly need someone if she's gone for 9 days at a time...I
did not impugn their mentality, their decision making, or any other personal
attribute. What I do impugn is her judgment as a mother. She's now residing
in the same cave that BB and BS and Ganz all share. I thought they'd like
the entertainment value...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't really
care what the men and dogs think....(katy)

Capt. Neal®

"katysails" disengendered thusly:
snipped some
. . . that what kind of woman leaves her kids at home to go sailing with
someone she doesn't know from a ng for 9 days? One kind, to my mind...but
that's namecalling and there's been enough of that. snipped some more

Why are you so jealous of LP? Just because she took me up on my offer
to go sailing and you were too homebound to? LP loves her boys and she
spent days making arrangements so they would be properly supervised
and loved safe while she was out sailing.

One might wonder if you instilled in your progeny this abiding concern for
the well-being of their children? No harm came to LP's children while she
was out sailing. One might wonder what the parents of your granddaughter
were doing when the unfortunate accident occurred. Was *their* daughter
being properly supervised? Just a thought.

CN
Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
To set this all straight, this "war" started when LP began to send me
Bible tracts at my email address afterr I dressed up like a gypsy on
Halloween for the old folks....she then alluded that the message of those
tracts had something to do with God's displeasure with me and that
punishment would be forthcoming...this was in the advent of my
granddaughter's accident...

Yes, katysails, let's get this all straight, shall we?

You e-mailed me on 11-12-04 asking me to pray for your grand daughter, which
I did fervently. In only *one* e-mail on 11-15-04 I responded to your
e-mail about your gd with a couple of scriptures. Since you asked me to
pray, I just assumed you were a Christian.

On 11-20-04, I e-mailed katy to ask for an update on her gd. Katy replied
on 11-22-04 asking me and I quote, "keep praying, please."

The next correspondence with katy came on 12-22-04 when katy e-mailed me
comics on an e-mailed with the subject: The lighter side of the season,
which was also e-mailed to Scotty, Seahag and Flying Tadpole among others.

Then on 12-24-04 Katy e-mailed me with the subject: Merry Christmas, which
others named above were carbon copied, but this time included Peter Wiley
and Capt. Neal. I have all e-mails if anyone requires further proof of
katy's lies.

So tell me why Katy would continue to e-mail me if she was so offended about
a couple of scriptures from the Holy Bible I added to an e-mail? Wouldn't
it seem more likely that she would have started flaming me 11-01-04 instead
of after I went sailing on 2-10-05?

I plonked her out of my personal email so I don't know if she continued to
try or not..I don't check my spam box...

That's pretty funny, considering I never even answered your last e-mail to
me. lol

my allusions to her sons were to the effect that what kind of woman leaves
her kids at home to go sailing with someone she doesn't know from a ng for
9 days?

This shows what little you are aware of concerning Capt. Neal and I...

I would fill you in on the details, but it's none of your business. I will
say that Capt. Neal has been to my house, met my boys who adore him, not to
mention my friends. Even my ex-husband checked him out through law
enforcement and found that Capt. Neal has an impeccable record. So much for
your libel about the good Capt. on usenet!

So you are saying that for me to leave my boys with their biological aunt
(which has a masters degree at the university in Child Development) and
uncle, not to mention paternal grandparents (that leaped at the opportunity
to spend time with their grandson's, even after I returned home) that I'm
somehow not a fit parent?

I assure you that my son's weren't running the busy street's in front of
McDonald's, especially the 11 year old. Even my 15 year old doesn't get to
run the busy streets, unlike your grand daughter; I'm a better mother than
that.

One kind, to my mind...but that's namecalling and there's been enough of
that. What I did say is that her sons seemed to be lacking guidance...or
maybe needed a father figure...they certainly need someone if she's gone
for 9 days at a time...

Maybe your grand daughter needs a "father figure"?

I did not impugn their mentality, their decision making, or any other
personal attribute.

Sure you did, katy. Let's look on google on 2-20-05:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b?dmode=source

Katy wrote:
I can understand, though, why someone trapped in Oklahoma
with a bunch of unruly high school boys would want to escape...even you must
have looked pretty good... end quote

So tell me katy, why would you say that my boys (who aren't in high school
yet) are unruly? That was an intentional lie right there, unless you can
point to something you know about my sons that I don't.

What I do impugn is her judgment as a mother. She's now residing in the
same cave that BB and BS and Ganz all share. I thought they'd like the
entertainment value...

Bwaawhawhaaaa! That's a lie also, I can tell just by reading your post that
you read every one of my posts and stewed about them all night long. BTW, I
don't know what a "refoinder" is as noted in the subject line of your
whinning post, but a *rejoinder* is usually considered a quick and witty
reply. I didn't see any of that in your final declaration of defeat in our
catfight.

LP

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"katysails" disengendered thusly: snipped
some
. . . that what kind of woman leaves her kids at home to go sailing with
someone she doesn't know from a ng for 9 days? One kind, to my
mind...but that's namecalling and there's been enough of that. snipped
some more

Why are you so jealous of LP? Just because she took me up on my offer
to go sailing and you were too homebound to?

This is so amusing as to be ridiculous. That Katy would be jealous of
anyone meeting you vis-a-vis is completely laughable. To the contrary, I
think Katy would be diligently avoiding meeting you at all costs. As for
homebound, you couldn't fill her husband's shoes, despite your 13 shoe size.

LP loves her boys and she
spent days making arrangements so they would be properly supervised and
loved safe while she was out sailing.
One might wonder if you instilled in your progeny this abiding concern for
the well-being of their children?

Knowing Katy as I do, I have no doubt she did precisely that.

No harm came to LP's children while she
was out sailing. One might wonder what the parents of your granddaughter
were doing when the unfortunate accident occurred. Was *their* daughter
being properly supervised? Just a thought.

Accidents happen. Only a card-carrying liberal would suspect culpability of
the parents in such events. Are you going to call Child Protective Services
and demand that Katy's grandchild be made a ward of the court, put in foster
care? Your left wing is showing, Neal.

Max

Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

No harm came to LP's children while she
was out sailing. One might wonder what the parents of your granddaughter
were doing when the unfortunate accident occurred. Was *their* daughter
being properly supervised? Just a thought.

Accidents happen. Only a card-carrying liberal would suspect culpability
of the parents in such events.

How can an 11 year old run out on a busy street be an accident, Max?
Seriously, I would like to know so that I can protect my sons. Was the
mother there with her? Was granny supposed to be watching over her grand
daughter? It appears to me in this article that there was no adult
supervision, the child was running with 11 other students without
supervision.

The article:

Two girls hit by dump truck while crossing the street in Lowell

(Update, Lowell, November 12, 2004, 5:30 p.m.) Two Lowell girls are
hospitalized in intensive care Friday morning after being hit by an asphalt
dump truck.

The accident happened around 4:20 p.m. Thursday in front of a McDonald's
restaurant in the 1300 block of West Main Street.

Police say a group of seven pre-teen girls was crossing the road on its way
to McDonald's from the YMCA Teen Center. Five of those girls made it across
the street, but two of them, 13-year-old name deleted and 11-year-old
katy's grand daughter, did not as they were hit by an asphalt dump truck.

"One of the girls was injured and flown out by AeroMed, and the second girl
was transported by Rockford-Lowell Ambulance," said Lowell Police Chief Jim
Valentine.

The girls are in serious condition at DeVos Children's Hospital in Grand
Rapids, and 24 Hour News 8 understands they are showing signs of progress.

Investigators say early indicators suggest the driver of the truck,
46-year-old Robert Tarte, was not speeding, and skid marks indicate he tried
to avoid hitting the girls.

"The preliminary skid accident speed estimates the vehicle at less than 40
miler per hour, so we don't feel speed was a contributing factor," said
Chief Valentine.

A much safer and less dangerous crosswalk is located about 250 feet from
where the accident happened. Police and YMCA officials are going to teach
teens about safety when it comes to crossing the street.

"Caution has got to be paramount," said Lowell Police Sergeant Stephen
Junewick.

He plans to visit schools with news footage of the accident illustrating how
crossing five lanes of traffic and darting in front of cars can lead to
disaster.

"When you walk across in an inappropriate manner, you're taking your life in
your own hands," he said.

"So, it's just been a real blessing that these two young girls were struck
by a 60,000 pound dump truck and survived that particular crash," said Chief
Valentine.

Lowell Police officials say they will turn over the results of their
investigation to the Kent County prosecutor's office. But at this point in
time, Chief Valentine says it doesn't appear the truck driver did anything
wrong. end quote

Are you going to call Child Protective Services and demand that Katy's
grandchild be made a ward of the court, put in foster care?

I doubt if Child Protective Services would care nowadays. I see children
running the streets all the time, while their parents are too absorbed with
making another buck so they can buy a bigger, nicer sailboat or some other
expensive hobby instead of being the parents that they are supposed to be.

LP

Lady Pilot

It appears to me in this article that there was no adult supervision, the
child was running with 11 other students without supervision.

Oops! I mean seven other students.

Lonny Bruce

LP wrote (or did she?): Bwaawhawhaaaa! That's a lie also, I can tell just
by reading your post that
you read every one of my posts and stewed about them all night long. BTW, I
don't know what a "refoinder" is as noted in the subject line of your
whinning post, but a *rejoinder* is usually considered a quick and witty
reply. I didn't see any of that in your final declaration of defeat in our
catfight.

That sure smacks of Capt. Neal to me. Are you sure he didn't write that
paragraph for you? Neal in a cat fight! Neal in a cat fight!

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

Katy wrote:
[...]

Capt. Neal®

"Maxprop" emoted thusly:

Accidents happen. Only a card-carrying liberal would suspect culpability of
the parents in such events. Are you going to call Child Protective Services
and demand that Katy's grandchild be made a ward of the court, put in foster
care? Your left wing is showing, Neal.

As usual, you missed the point.

The point of my post was calling to Katy's attention the hypocrisy of her
accusing LP of being an irresponsible parent when, in fact, it appears
Katy's granddaughter's parents might be accused of the same?

Could the projection theory be correct, after all?

CN

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM