Maxprop

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"katysails" disengendered thusly: snipped
some
. . . that what kind of woman leaves her kids at home to go sailing with
someone she doesn't know from a ng for 9 days? One kind, to my
mind...but that's namecalling and there's been enough of that. snipped
some more

Why are you so jealous of LP? Just because she took me up on my offer
to go sailing and you were too homebound to?

This is so amusing as to be ridiculous. That Katy would be jealous of
anyone meeting you vis-a-vis is completely laughable. To the contrary, I
think Katy would be diligently avoiding meeting you at all costs. As for
homebound, you couldn't fill her husband's shoes, despite your 13 shoe size.

LP loves her boys and she
spent days making arrangements so they would be properly supervised and
loved safe while she was out sailing.
One might wonder if you instilled in your progeny this abiding concern for
the well-being of their children?

Knowing Katy as I do, I have no doubt she did precisely that.

No harm came to LP's children while she
was out sailing. One might wonder what the parents of your granddaughter
were doing when the unfortunate accident occurred. Was *their* daughter
being properly supervised? Just a thought.

Accidents happen. Only a card-carrying liberal would suspect culpability of
the parents in such events. Are you going to call Child Protective Services
and demand that Katy's grandchild be made a ward of the court, put in foster
care? Your left wing is showing, Neal.

Max