Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
Mooron has a lot of experience with taking it up the ass.

Now he writes about a subject he knows a lot about.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Gaynzy thinks he's being assertive when he's takin' it up the ass!

You little homo!

CM

"JG" wrote in message
You're completely and totally wrong, as usual. Bwahahahaaaaaa....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Assertive behaviour is motivated by aggressive stance. If you stand
your ground... you are asserting your place... the very act of that is
aggressive. The meek can never be taught assertiveness.... I don't
care how many classes you give them.... they will fold like superman on
laundry day in the face of someone with a true assertive/aggressive
personality.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
You're wrong....there are people that specialize in training the meek
to be assertive...these people have not got an aggressive bone in
their bodies and get walked over....with assertiveness training, they
are able to start fending for themselves...has nothing to do with
aggression and everything to do with survival....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Again you fail to grasp the basic fact that without an aggressive
attitude... you cannot be assertive. Assertiveness is merely a
symptom of an aggressive nature, as is being competitive. Aggression
does not have to involve physical violence. I believe you are unable
to comprehend this because as a female you are guided by emotion as
opposed to logic.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Assertiveness works well in the competitive field of business
whereas aggressiveness will usually land you on the unemployment
lines...aggressive people generally rise fast in their professions
and then tank out early whereas the consistently assertive attain
their goals in a non-threatening manner and hold their positions or
continue to rise....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I believe it is indeed that you do not comprehend.... or make
erroneous assumptions regarding male aggression. In the average
male... aggressiveness is controlled. To submit that a competitive
nature is not required in a modern society is illogical. Even the
few women in a position of power show an extremely heightened sense
of aggressiveness and a competitive nature. Enlightenment has
nothing to do with it.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
It's not that we don't comprehend..it's that we reject that as
anything other than what it is....uncontrolled testosterone...it
worked for cavemen because that's the physical reality they lived
in but the idea of man (gender, not species) as hunter/gatherer in
an enlightened society is an anachronism...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
NO! Kitty.... You are confusing aggressiveness and
assertiveness.... which is understandable. I will repeat myself
despite the fact I know you are not capable of understanding the
logic..... You cannot be assertive without being aggressive.

Let's take the scenario you utilized.... you assume that
aggression requires physical intervention. It does not!
Aggression between males has a multi-tiered level.... none of
which can be comprehended by females. The level of aggressive
behaviour is dependant on the situation. This is comprehended by
even the youngest of our gender.

CM

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
An assertive person makes their point by showing you the hole in
the ground; an aggressive person puts you in the hole in the
ground.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You require aggressiveness to be assertive.... the very act of
asserting yourself, places others as either your equal or your
subordinate.... despite what they may have perceived. This
situation is not attained by passive compliance, nor neutral
indifference.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I am assertive....not aggressive....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Aggression need not be physical....

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I am not a physically aggressive person....except for the
boots, chains, spurs, etc....but that's not the same thing...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You may indeed suggest it...... but I'd sooner you take
your own advise.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Well, may I suggest you rise above your base animal
instinct and start using the tools that were given you to
negotiate and walk away from aggression?

Jonathan Ganz

In article H3G_d.11532$UV2.11188@trnddc04,
Lonny Bruce wrote:
"JG" wrote in message
You're so totally full of **** that even the chickens are laughing. You're
an abusive drunk, who claims to be a man but isn't.

Read it again. He talks about Capt. Mooron's "man but".

READ IT AGAIN. YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article Y5G_d.11541$UV2.1945@trnddc04,
Lonny Bruce wrote:
"JG" wrote in message
Actually, what it really shows is your lack of manhood. Only a weenie
would think that name calling is somehow informative or interesting. As
usual, you're showing off of your lack of balls, since you know you would
never say anything like this to anyone in person. You're a wimp and a
fool. YOU LOST.

Read it again. This time he shows his obsession with Capt. Mooron's balls.

READ IT AGAIN. YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article 57G_d.11546$UV2.234@trnddc04,
Lonny Bruce wrote:

all his bull**** removed
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article f8G_d.11551$UV2.3735@trnddc04,
Lonny Bruce wrote:

bs deleted

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article 69G_d.11556$UV2.6751@trnddc04,
Lonny Bruce wrote:

bs deleted
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article paG_d.11562$UV2.3075@trnddc04,
Lonny Bruce wrote:
bs deleted
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

katysails

They put all their phones on "send" at 3:45....and they don't take them off
the voice mail cover until they've had their coffee in the morning...I have
a lot of contact with government offices...most have one fax machine with 50
faxes trying to get through at one time...and they only work 3 hours on
Fridays...not that they're not there...they only work the 3 hours...

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:16:32 GMT, "Lonny Bruce"
said:

Hey, if you want to see something funny, go to your local gov't building,
such as your county gov't building. Watch what happens at 5:00. There is
regular stampede of the gov't workers trying to get out the door, complete
with their briefcases packed and their coats on. So I figure they start
getting ready to leave at 4:45 by putting on thier coats and packing their
briefcases, etc, and by extenstion that probably means that they stop work
at 4:30 or so. Certainly once 4:15 rolls around they can't start a new
project because they will be leaving soon. So each worker wastes that
last
hour of the day preparing to leave.

Yes. I drew that example from reports of a relative about how the guvmint
workers in her office would start putting on their coats at 4:45 and sit
at
their desks bundled up until 5:00 rolled around.

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

READ IT AGAIN. YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.

OMG... now he's targeted Lonny's Ass!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.....

Gaynzy... you're such a HOMO!

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article paG_d.11562$UV2.3075@trnddc04,
Lonny Bruce wrote:
bs deleted

Oh good Gawd Gaynzy..... you're KF'd by most of the people here.... if you
want to be noticed like you are at Glory Sail.... at least make an attempt
at a comeback... instead of just backing into it!!

CM

CM

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM