Jonathan Ganz

In article GEW_d.66372$i6.44286@edtnps90,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

No. You've as usual screwed it up.

No I haven't.....

Yes you have. You think you're a man, when in fact you're much much
less.

There is no brass ring on a ng.

Sure there is.... look up.... W-a-a-a-y-y-y Up!

Your technique.. apparently.

This is just a small part of real life. But, let's look at it from
your perspective. You're always posting. Mostly, you're always posting
trivial crap and very rarely you post something that's sailing
related.

Jon.. you are much too excitable. You can't possibly look at a situation
from my perspective... you know that. I would say if content were
weighed.... it would seem you are the one kill filed by so many, yet I
remain as popular as ever! :-)

Why do you think that is Ganz??? Really... think about it!

Why do I care who has me KF'd or not?? You're the one posting hateful,
bile day in and day out. Evidence? Look at the bottom of your post.
You're the one who ABSOLUTELY HAS TO DO THAT. It's a sickness and you
should seek help with it and your drinking (if that's the truth).

In fact, you're mostly hanging out on your computer. Some of
the rest of us actually sail. .. like what I've been doing most days
for the last two weeks.

I'm working on my computer ...... designing a new roof for the house,
training the speech recognition program, familiarizing myself with
IntelliCad, playing UT2K4 etc.... between daily chores on the farm and
looking after my parents. You do realize it's winter up here don't you? Ice
on the bay, sailboats in cradles, seasonal boat work.

You're full of ****. You're not working. You're playing with yourself,
and when that's not enough to make you feel like a man, you do your
thing on this ng.

Face it Mooron, you've no life except to try
and run other people down. You're a LOSER.

I'm not the whining, hard done by, misunderstood, abusive gay lord Jon....
that's you!

Yes, you are the one who's whining. You would like to claim that I'm
whining, but the fact is that you have nothing more in your pathetic
life than to call people names and feel good about it.

The difference is I have always advertised myself as overbearing, obnoxious,
egotistical, arrogant, self centered, vain, shallow and superficial! [and
those are my positive traits]

Yes, and that's quite a statement about you isn't it. It makes you
feel like you're someone special, when in fact, it makes you look like
a pathetic fool.

The defining difference is that I understand the limits imposed by the
razor's edge of good taste and poor taste, acceptable and unacceptable.
While I negotiate that line you seem to cross it on a regular basis.. mostly
dragging your ass like a dog with worms!

You don't understand any such thing. You berate anyone you please on a
whim, and that's supposed to pass as intelligent discouse. You're a
lying piece of **** unworthy of friends, except those that are so
weak-minded as to enjoy being put down. You're NOTHING.

This is your typical response. You're so stupid that that's all you
can post... over and over how I'm supposed to be gay and this somehow
is supposed to relieve your anxiety of HAVE NO LIFE.

Yup... neat Eh! I've got it as signature # 7. No matter how many times I
use it... it always elicits a response from you.

And, it always will. So, keep at it. I'm sure it makes you feel good,
and someone so pathetic as you needs all the help with feeling good he
can get. YOU'RE A LOSER!

YOU'RE A LOSER!!!

You seem to use that a lot.... as well as it's opposite... to what end we
are not certain.

YOU'RE A LOSER MOORON. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

You were probably always a loser, and you will certainly always be a
loser.

Jon you are a fear biter, you respond without thinking. I rattle your chain
and you bark like a rabid lap dog. It's amusing....

You're not enough of a man to do that. And, you're certainly not
important enough for me (or anyone) to have that kind of authority.

Here it is folks:::::::

Gaynzy you're such a HOMO!

CM

Go **** your chickens LOSER.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

No need. You and Mooron are doing just fine on your own.

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
must you gay up every post?

"Jonathan Gaynz" wrote
W0W! His cork went about 80' into the air on that one.

Whooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm amazed Scotti Potti knows anything about corks, since he's
obviously been taking it up the ass from Mooron for a long time.

--
Jonathan Gaynz (j gay nz @ GAY now.c=o=m)
http://www.GAYnow.com

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...

lunitical raving snipped

Capt. Neal®

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:32:56 GMT, "katysails"
top posted like a ****ing moron and
wrote:

snipped

If you'd learn how to post correctly.... Ah, nevermind, you're a
****ing moron.

Correction, she's a ****ing moron netcop!

CN

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM