Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

snort...like heck compliance comes naturally....BTW, the snort was not
assertive but aggressive...and certainly noncompliant...

I'll bet it was derisive. And perhaps even a bit denigrating.

An aggressively denigratingly derisive, noncompliant, nonassertive snort.

Max

Capt. Mooron

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

snort...like heck compliance comes naturally....BTW, the snort was not
assertive but aggressive...and certainly noncompliant...

I'll bet it was derisive. And perhaps even a bit denigrating.

An aggressively denigratingly derisive, noncompliant, nonassertive snort.

I'm not quite certain Max... but it seems that "snort" sounded awfully
assertive ..... Kitty was being totally noncompliant in this instance. I
believe it stems from her aggressive personality which apparently has been
piqued! She carefully weighed the substance of the point of contention and
decided to take a stand.

It seems I can take comfort in the fact that her assertiveness was based on
aggression which would validate my argument... proving once again that
females are guided by emotion and not logic!

Excuse me while I take time to engage in my "I win! I Win!! River Dance"

Hoo Yeah! Who Da Man?... I Da Man!

CM

Lonny Bruce

I believe in the free market.

If a man wants to work, then he should be allowed to work. If a man wants
to strike, then he should be allowed to be replaced, provided someone else
wants to do the work.

The days of strong arm tactics should be over. They don't help anyone
anymore.

Collective bargaining should be allowed. It is more effecient for
management, and it assures all workers of getting a somewhat equal and fair
shake.

But if you choose not to work (strike), then you can be replaced. Perhaps
the management will decide it will function better with the striking workers
as they are more experienced, then that is the free market at work.

I believe in the free market.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
"Scout" wrote in message
CM,

. Perhaps things are
different in Canada, or in Philadelphia.

Or in the real world.

Lonny..... try this link on the Giant Mine Strike in Yellowknife...

http://tinylink.com/?aVHXwkC6Ed

I lived through it and had good friends on both sides. It destroyed
life-long friendships and families to nobody's benefit. The fault lay
squarely in the laps of both Employer and Union. This is why I am leaning
towards Legal Firms to engage in Employment Contracts.

CM

Scott Vernon

Katy! you're babbling.

"katysails" wrote in message
snort...like heck compliance comes naturally....BTW, the snort was

not
assertive but aggressive...and certainly noncompliant...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message

Aggressively assertive compliance.

She's female... compliance comes naturally!
Assertive, Aggressive or otherwise... :-)

CM... I know... I know... I'll burn in the Lava Lakes!

Capt. Mooron

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:31:46 GMT, "Lonny Bruce"
said:

Collective bargaining should be allowed. It is more effecient for
management, and it assures all workers of getting a somewhat equal and
fair
shake.

As to efficiency, I find that a fairly weak argument. Seems to me it would
be more efficient for management to be able to pay its harder working and
more productive workers more than the guy who starts putting on his coat
at
4:45.

Which is why a legal firm would be a much better option than a union in
today's workforce. Most of the union bosses are poorly educated,
unmotivated, under-achievers who rely on seniority and the "good ole' boys"
club mentality to secure a cushy position within the union hierarchy. If
union dues were used to employ a legal firm to negotiate pay rates and
benefits, the threat of a strike would be a non-issue and the cost of
lengthy litigation would provide incentive for both sides to reach an
agreement. As it is the collective bargaining and union demands are
generally fuelled by the personal agenda of the union bosses..... not the
requirements of the rank & file membership.

CM

katysails

Did you ever consider the fact that I had a stuffy nose and needed to clear
it at that time? But I refrained from aggressively clearing it your way and
averted an aggressive reply from you in return...making it an assertive act
but the remark was most obviously derisive...but not aggressive, since no
force was applied in any way, shape, or form...and only aggressors care if
they win or lose...I am sanctimonious no matter which way it turns...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

[...]

katysails

If you followed the thread you would know what's going on...get with the
program....
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Katy! you're babbling.

"Maxprop" wrote in message

Aggressively assertive compliance.

She's female... compliance comes naturally!
Assertive, Aggressive or otherwise... :-)

CM... I know... I know... I'll burn in the Lava Lakes!

Capt. Mooron

Yeah Whatever... Okay!... but I still win right!!!

Woooooooooooo Ye-e-e-a-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h-h-h!!!!

CM

Who Da Man!?.... I da Man!!!!
"katysails" wrote in message
Did you ever consider the fact that I had a stuffy nose and needed to
clear it at that time? But I refrained from aggressively clearing it your
way and averted an aggressive reply from you in return...making it an
assertive act but the remark was most obviously derisive...but not
aggressive, since no force was applied in any way, shape, or form...and
only aggressors care if they win or lose...I am sanctimonious no matter
which way it turns...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM