Capt. Mooron

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

snort...like heck compliance comes naturally....BTW, the snort was not
assertive but aggressive...and certainly noncompliant...

I'll bet it was derisive. And perhaps even a bit denigrating.

An aggressively denigratingly derisive, noncompliant, nonassertive snort.

I'm not quite certain Max... but it seems that "snort" sounded awfully
assertive ..... Kitty was being totally noncompliant in this instance. I
believe it stems from her aggressive personality which apparently has been
piqued! She carefully weighed the substance of the point of contention and
decided to take a stand.

It seems I can take comfort in the fact that her assertiveness was based on
aggression which would validate my argument... proving once again that
females are guided by emotion and not logic!

Excuse me while I take time to engage in my "I win! I Win!! River Dance"

Hoo Yeah! Who Da Man?... I Da Man!

CM