Lonny Bruce

I believe in the free market.

If a man wants to work, then he should be allowed to work. If a man wants
to strike, then he should be allowed to be replaced, provided someone else
wants to do the work.

The days of strong arm tactics should be over. They don't help anyone
anymore.

Collective bargaining should be allowed. It is more effecient for
management, and it assures all workers of getting a somewhat equal and fair
shake.

But if you choose not to work (strike), then you can be replaced. Perhaps
the management will decide it will function better with the striking workers
as they are more experienced, then that is the free market at work.

I believe in the free market.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
"Scout" wrote in message
CM,

. Perhaps things are
different in Canada, or in Philadelphia.

Or in the real world.

Lonny..... try this link on the Giant Mine Strike in Yellowknife...

http://tinylink.com/?aVHXwkC6Ed

I lived through it and had good friends on both sides. It destroyed
life-long friendships and families to nobody's benefit. The fault lay
squarely in the laps of both Employer and Union. This is why I am leaning
towards Legal Firms to engage in Employment Contracts.

CM