Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
Actually, what it really shows is your lack of manhood. Only a weenie
would think that name calling is somehow informative or interesting. As
usual, you're showing off of your lack of balls, since you know you would
never say anything like this to anyone in person. You're a wimp and a
fool. YOU LOST.

Read it again. This time he shows his obsession with Capt. Mooron's balls.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
If I was concerned in regards to having time taken away from more
important matters.... I would probably not be posting here in the first
place. Generally I find myself posting to the group during movie
commercials, breaks while engaged in other computer work, waiting for
the next level of UT2K4 to load up... unless there is an interesting
thread or a viable, challenging opponent to engage. I only subscribe to
ASA... since it offers a much better standard of rhetoric and wit. Let's
face it... most of the regulars here, have covered in debt almost every
topic on sailing... repeatedly

Gaynz provides opportunity to test the amount of verbal abuse that can be
tolerated by an individual on usegroups. I understand that this is of no
interest to some of the other posters here... but a filter which deletes
any post containing the word "Gaynz" or "Gaynzy" will clear that up since
I will always include those words in my replies to Jon's posts.

To date I have found that Jax endured the most abuse until he finally
snapped and was forced to take a break. Gaynz is not far behind Jax....
and far less literate.... which isn't saying much.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Annoyances, in my opinion, are best left ignored...if you pay attention
to peetty annoyances, they do become important to you for whatever
reason and take time away from things that would be more worthwhile...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message

Why do you think it's a manly thing to make accusations like that? Not
that I'm defending Jon or anything...I just wonder why it seems so
important to you...

Important? No Kitty.... it's merely par for the course when dealing
with Gaynzy. Slapping around of such an obviously annoying little twit
isn't done to elevate my standing.... that's already understood. I
suppose I could ignore him... but what sport is there in that?

You do understand that he brings this action upon himself of his own
volition don't you? He is free to communicate in a rational manner but
refuses to do so. If he had any senses at all he wouldn't be killfiled
by so many people.

CM