Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
You're so totally full of **** that even the chickens are laughing. You're
an abusive drunk, who claims to be a man but isn't.

Read it again. He talks about Capt. Mooron's "man but".

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message

Why do you think it's a manly thing to make accusations like that? Not
that I'm defending Jon or anything...I just wonder why it seems so
important to you...

Important? No Kitty.... it's merely par for the course when dealing
with Gaynzy. Slapping around of such an obviously annoying little twit
isn't done to elevate my standing.... that's already understood. I
suppose I could ignore him... but what sport is there in that?

You do understand that he brings this action upon himself of his own
volition don't you? He is free to communicate in a rational manner but
refuses to do so. If he had any senses at all he wouldn't be killfiled by
so many people.

CM