Lonny Bruce

"JG" wrote in message
It proves something to himself. It's a bit sad actually.

Once again he speaks of his emotions.

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Why do you think it's a manly thing to make accusations like that? Not
that I'm defending Jon or anything...I just wonder why it seems so
important to you...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
I disagree completely. One doesn't have to be aggressive to assert one's
rights. I believe you're unable to comprehend this because you are just
plain stupid.

Well now Gaynzy... you're neither aggressive nor assertive... you're
just an annoying, whining little homo! Your incapacity of emulating any
masculine traits is positive proof that you are a limp wristed, lisping
queer! Your tendency to effeminate behaviour has no doubt been the root
cause of the abuse you've suffered throughout life.

Now why don't you return to memorizing the Vagina Monologues and reapply
more Preparation H while awaiting your next caller....

CM