katysails

An assertive person makes their point by showing you the hole in the ground;
an aggressive person puts you in the hole in the ground.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You require aggressiveness to be assertive.... the very act of asserting
yourself, places others as either your equal or your subordinate....
despite what they may have perceived. This situation is not attained by
passive compliance, nor neutral indifference.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I am assertive....not aggressive....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Aggression need not be physical....

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I am not a physically aggressive person....except for the boots, chains,
spurs, etc....but that's not the same thing...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You may indeed suggest it...... but I'd sooner you take your own
advise.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Well, may I suggest you rise above your base animal instinct and
start using the tools that were given you to negotiate and walk away
from aggression?

katysails

It wasn't meant to be literal, Scotty....

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Why not? I do it all the time.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Not good to pee in your own backyard, Lonny...

katysails

We live on top of a hill and the woods only covers one side...the exposure
level from the other side is...very open....unfortunately, that's where the
neighbors live...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
One of the joys of livin' in the country.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
news
Not good to pee in your own backyard, Lonny...

Capt. Mooron

NO! Kitty.... You are confusing aggressiveness and assertiveness.... which
is understandable. I will repeat myself despite the fact I know you are not
capable of understanding the logic..... You cannot be assertive without
being aggressive.

Let's take the scenario you utilized.... you assume that aggression
requires physical intervention. It does not! Aggression between males has a
multi-tiered level.... none of which can be comprehended by females. The
level of aggressive behaviour is dependant on the situation. This is
comprehended by even the youngest of our gender.

CM

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Well, may I suggest you rise above your base animal instinct and
start using the tools that were given you to negotiate and walk away
from aggression?

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scout wrote:
Nothing wrong with profit Joe. But everyone who works hard should have
something to show for it.
Scout

Unions... the people who gave us the 8 hour days and the 5 day work
weeks.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
Do we need Ganz to post all your former indiscretions again?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

So, Katysails shows her true colors.

There are so many... do I have to??

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article 6c8Yd.19351$i6.1805@edtnps90,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

It has always been my belief that those who delight in beating up
queers are little chicken-**** men. Real men don't beat up queers.
Frightened little cowards do.

Do you agree that real men protect their women from abuse? Or
are one of those men who abuse their women?

If a man attacks your woman.... sure.. kick the crap outta him. I won't
tolerate a man attacking a woman... verbally or physically. I told Gaynzy to
ease up on insulting LP or he'd get on my bad side in a hurry... he ignored
the warning. Then he started in on Kitty... so as far as I'm concerned he's
fair game for a beating. Gaynzy has no class... that's his problem.....
are you coming to his defence?

Bwahahahahaaa.... LIKE I GIVE A **** WHAT YOU THINK... MR. CHICKEN!!

You're a wimp and a drunk. LP IS A LESBIAN AND PROBABLY A LOT WORSE,
sinec there's nothing wrong with lesbians in general.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
Rationale of the irrational...hope Ganz posts your history...you need to be
reminded what you have proclaimed yourself to be...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

You mean the one about him preferring 13 year olds?
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article %r9Yd.19381$i6.6679@edtnps90,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message

And when your beat someone you respect you feel you accomplish more. To
fight someone who is not worthy of respect.. is like target pratice and
not really doing much.

Like when you start slappin' Gaynzy around?

CM

Like when you play with your chickens???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM