Bob Crantz

As bad as it is, it beats living in caves or during the Depression.

Doesn't it?

BC

"Scout" wrote in message
Holy **** Dave, read the full article!
The current feeding frenzy happening in the real estate market does not

mean
Americans are wealthier than ever. The second half of your evidence is a

sad
ending for such a promising thesis.
What it means is young people must wait for their parents to die to get
their first home. What it means is that people who can scrape together two
nickels to save will get 1.5% interest while credit card companies rape
people for 20% (check out Citi-Bank's earnings and policies). What it

means
is that gasoline will soon be $3 / gallon. What it means is that

apartments
in the sticks are going for $2,000/month.
That article is nothing more than red paint on a whore's lips. Don't ****
down my back and tell me it's raining Dave.
Scout

"Dave" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:04:41 GMT, "Scout" said:

I hardly call posting propaganda a debunking.

The Federal Reserve and Reuters are big in the propaganda business,

right?

Bob Crantz

Brilliant Capt consider that most women are just a vat of volatile
chemicals. It'a all alchemistry, there's no logic or reason. Mooron is
right, just stand back, close your eyes and hold your nose!

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

It has always been my belief that those who delight in beating up
queers are little chicken-**** men. Real men don't beat up queers.
Frightened little cowards do.

Do you agree that real men protect their women from abuse? Or
are one of those men who abuse their women?

If a man attacks your woman.... sure.. kick the crap outta him. I won't

tolerate a man attacking a woman... verbally or
physically. I told Gaynzy to ease up on insulting LP or he'd get on my

bad side in a hurry... he ignored the warning. Then he
started in on Kitty... so as far as I'm concerned he's fair game for a

beating. Gaynzy has no class... that's his problem.....
are you coming to his defence?

Now if a woman gets into a fight with your woman.... that's between the

hens! A catfight fight involves a lot of hissin' spittin'
clawin' & scratchin'... it's fun to watch, but it's neither sensible

nor required to get involved.

Unlike Men.... Women fight dirty.... nothing is sacred nor is there any

honour. To lower yourself to become involved is nothing
less than foolish. You and I may have arguments and disagreements....

but can readily be insulting each other in one thread and
complimenting each other in an alternate thread. Men understand the

battle and generally respect their opponents... women do not.

Notice how all the dirty laundry was suddenly 'exposed' during their

fight..... most of which I had no interest in and should
have been kept offline. It showed neither of them have any common sense

and both need to be placed over the knee and spanked!

CM

It seems to me it is a man's responsibility to inject a modicum of reason
and common sense in any argument no matter the gender of the individuals
involved. This I have tried to do but unsuccessfully because some women
definitely cannot listen to reason and some are incapable of

self-examination.

To sit back and listen to a person of any gender making serious false
accusations about another person of any gender is to send the wrong
message. Men are supposed to lead by virtue of their superior logic
and reason. To not exercise that reason and logic at every appropriate
opportunity is to renege on being a man.

CN

Bob Crantz

You are right to a point brilliant one.

There are some things you can control.

There are others you can't.

Wisdom is to know the difference...

On this subject we pray you be dumb--

Dumb--dumb.

We think you had better succumb--

Cumb--cumb!
There are lots of good fish in the sea!

You'll find there are many
Who'll wed for a penny--
Who'll wed for a penny!
There are lots of good fish in the sea!
There are lots of good fish in the sea!
There's lots of good fish, good fish in the sea!
There's lots of good fish, good fish in the sea, in the sea, in the sea, in
the sea, in the sea!

BC

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Ah, but you are wrong. It is ILLOGICAL to not support a loved one.

Does a father ignore protecting his daughter from boy or girl because she

is female.

Does a husband not protect his wife from a vicious gang of females out to

harm her
as adamantly as he would protect her from a male rapist.

I find it hard to believe that if you had a daughter you would let her be

hounded
and abused physically and mentally by other girls at school.

Gender has nothing to do with sticking up for what is right.

It is not right to accuse any person of child neglect when there is
no evidence of it, especially while there IS tragic evidence that a child
in one's very own family might be a victim of child neglect even if it's
accidental and unintentional.

You are the one sounding female with your illogical arguments, sir.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

It seems to me it is a man's responsibility to inject a modicum of

reason
and common sense in any argument no matter the gender of the

individuals
involved. This I have tried to do but unsuccessfully because some women
definitely cannot listen to reason and some are incapable of

self-examination.

No.... that's called interference... biased interference. Since you

favour one over the other you cannot allude to a having a
logical approach. This is why you have met with abject failure in your

endeavours. A man may elect to be guided by emotion... but
a woman can not elect to be guided by logic.

To sit back and listen to a person of any gender making serious false
accusations about another person of any gender is to send the wrong
message. Men are supposed to lead by virtue of their superior logic
and reason. To not exercise that reason and logic at every appropriate
opportunity is to renege on being a man.

It's the lack of logic in your approach that I'm questioning.

CM

Bob Crantz

You are quite comical!

Good job!

The all powerful Lord needs a jester! Heaven for you!

Amen!

BC

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
KATY IS AFRAID, KATY IS AFRAID!

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Katy,

Prior to respect comes understanding. You will never respect
somebody you don't understand. Rational human beings attempt
to understand and they work at it harder than they do dis-
respecting somebody.

Irrational human beings use not respecting somebody as an excuse
to abuse them. With that abuse comes more disrespect. Then
it ends up in a fight because some find it easier to fight than to
understand.

Not very Christian of you, Katy. I am trying hard to understand you
and you are throwing up roadblocks at every intersection.

What are you afraid of?

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
The only reason to "fight" with anyone is because you don't respect
them....why would you want to fight someone you respect? What's

honorable
about that?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

Scott Vernon

generally, I turn my back to the wind.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
A man can turn his back to the world and relieve himself... a woman

must
squat and bear herself to it.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
We live on top of a hill and the woods only covers one side...the

exposure
level from the other side is...very open....unfortunately, that's

where
the neighbors live...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
One of the joys of livin' in the country.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Why not? I do it all the time.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message

news
Not good to pee in your own backyard, Lonny...

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote ...
An assertive person makes their point by showing you the hole in the

ground;
an aggressive person puts you in the hole in the ground.

and a smart fellow would stick his outhouse over the hole.

SV

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote in message
It wasn't meant to beliteral Scotty....

yeah, don't belittle me!

SV

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

I like when you play with your chicken! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article

,
Scout wrote:
Nothing wrong with profit Joe. But everyone who works hard should

have
something to show for it.
Scout

Unions... the people who gave us the 8 hour days and the 5 day work
weeks.

Yes, unions were a good thing in their day.

SV

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

So, Katysails shows her true colors.

There are so many...

in your Rainbow Flag?

do I have to??

Please don't.

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM