Lonny Bruce

NEAL IS WARPED, NEAL IS WARPED!

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"katysails" wrote in message
All these reasons you list are why we have wars....you have a warped
perspective....

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Katy,

Prior to respect comes understanding. You will never respect
somebody you don't understand. Rational human beings attempt
to understand and they work at it harder than they do dis-
respecting somebody.

Irrational human beings use not respecting somebody as an excuse
to abuse them. With that abuse comes more disrespect. Then
it ends up in a fight because some find it easier to fight than to
understand.

Not very Christian of you, Katy. I am trying hard to understand you
and you are throwing up roadblocks at every intersection.

What are you afraid of?

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
The only reason to "fight" with anyone is because you don't respect
them....why would you want to fight someone you respect? What's
honorable about that?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

It has always been my belief that those who delight in beating up
queers are little chicken-**** men. Real men don't beat up queers.
Frightened little cowards do.

Do you agree that real men protect their women from abuse? Or
are one of those men who abuse their women?

If a man attacks your woman.... sure.. kick the crap outta him. I won't
tolerate a man attacking a woman... verbally or physically. I told
Gaynzy to ease up on insulting LP or he'd get on my bad side in a
hurry... he ignored the warning. Then he started in on Kitty... so as
far as I'm concerned he's fair game for a beating. Gaynzy has no
class... that's his problem..... are you coming to his defence?

Now if a woman gets into a fight with your woman.... that's between
the hens! A catfight fight involves a lot of hissin' spittin' clawin' &
scratchin'... it's fun to watch, but it's neither sensible nor
required to get involved.

Unlike Men.... Women fight dirty.... nothing is sacred nor is there
any honour. To lower yourself to become involved is nothing less than
foolish. You and I may have arguments and disagreements.... but can
readily be insulting each other in one thread and complimenting each
other in an alternate thread. Men understand the battle and generally
respect their opponents... women do not.

Notice how all the dirty laundry was suddenly 'exposed' during their
fight..... most of which I had no interest in and should have been
kept offline. It showed neither of them have any common sense and both
need to be placed over the knee and spanked!

CM

Lonny Bruce

GANZY IS AN ANNOYING LITTLE HOMO, GANZY IS AN ANNOYING LITTLE HOMO!

"katysails" wrote in message
The only reason to "fight" with anyone is because you don't respect
them....why would you want to fight someone you respect? What's
honorable about that?

Combat... or "fighting" comes natural to men. We engage in aggressive
behaviour when we interact. This is nothing personal...... it's merely
how it is done. If you do not respect your adversary you will not defeat
them.We are competitive by nature and are genetically designed to think
logically and with much better special acuity.

Men don't fight people they do not respect... we dispose of them quickly
and painfully. Or in Gaynzy's case.... he's such an annoying little
homo.... you just keep slappin' them around.

CM

Lonny Bruce

KATY CAN'T UNDERSTAND, KATY CAN'T UNDERSTAND!

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
It's a guy thing, Katy. You're not expected to understand.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
Well, may I suggest you rise above your base animal instinct and

start using
the tools that were given you to negotiate and walk away from

aggression?

Scott Vernon

"Bob Crantz" wrote

If a liberal is alone in the woods and a tree falls and lands on his

leg,
pinning him to the ground, is he entitled to help?

No, but that won't stop him from suing the Forestry Service, any land
developer within 500 miles, the manufacturer of his pants and shoes,
the local gov't for not posting warning labels on trees, the publisher
of the guide book he was using, the local trucking co., and he'll
blame it all on Pres. Bush.

Scotty

katysails

I am not a physically aggressive person....except for the boots, chains,
spurs, etc....but that's not the same thing...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You may indeed suggest it...... but I'd sooner you take your own advise.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Well, may I suggest you rise above your base animal instinct and start
using the tools that were given you to negotiate and walk away from
aggression?

katysails

Huh? Oh yeah....I'm afraid Neal is really Comte St. Germane...

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
KATY IS AFRAID, KATY IS AFRAID!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

Scout

Don't be so naive. They are both the result of tyranny and courageous people
standing up to that tyranny.
Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Duh! A labor union and a union of states is about as different
as an elementary school and a school of fish.

I am not ignoring the word *union* but you are making generalizations
that are as meaningless as the above comparison.
CN

"Scout" wrote in message
Yes, they formed a UNION. Are you really ignoring the word or just
pretending to ignore it?
And why did they unionize? To stand together against tyranny is why! Pure
and Simple.

I believe it was a Republican who said, "I do not expect the Union to be
dissolved -- I do not expect the house to fall -- but I do expect it will
cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other."
Scout

final kayak decision Chris Touring 0 August 27th 03 07:57 PM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM
unusual docking situation Scout ASA 12 July 21st 03 01:34 AM