Jonathan Ganz

In article 6c8Yd.19351$i6.1805@edtnps90,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

It has always been my belief that those who delight in beating up
queers are little chicken-**** men. Real men don't beat up queers.
Frightened little cowards do.

Do you agree that real men protect their women from abuse? Or
are one of those men who abuse their women?

If a man attacks your woman.... sure.. kick the crap outta him. I won't
tolerate a man attacking a woman... verbally or physically. I told Gaynzy to
ease up on insulting LP or he'd get on my bad side in a hurry... he ignored
the warning. Then he started in on Kitty... so as far as I'm concerned he's
fair game for a beating. Gaynzy has no class... that's his problem.....
are you coming to his defence?

Bwahahahahaaa.... LIKE I GIVE A **** WHAT YOU THINK... MR. CHICKEN!!

You're a wimp and a drunk. LP IS A LESBIAN AND PROBABLY A LOT WORSE,
sinec there's nothing wrong with lesbians in general.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com