katysails

An assertive person makes their point by showing you the hole in the ground;
an aggressive person puts you in the hole in the ground.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You require aggressiveness to be assertive.... the very act of asserting
yourself, places others as either your equal or your subordinate....
despite what they may have perceived. This situation is not attained by
passive compliance, nor neutral indifference.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I am assertive....not aggressive....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Aggression need not be physical....

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
I am not a physically aggressive person....except for the boots, chains,
spurs, etc....but that's not the same thing...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You may indeed suggest it...... but I'd sooner you take your own
advise.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Well, may I suggest you rise above your base animal instinct and
start using the tools that were given you to negotiate and walk away
from aggression?