Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scott Vernon

Is anyone surprised that binary billspit thinks winch handles are made
by the boat builder?

bwahahahah

SV

wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:40:36 -0400, "Scott Vernon"

wrote:

the lock has failed. I can't get the handle out.

Is anyone surprised that a cheap Siedelmann has broken down

equipment, and the
lubber who bought it doesn't belive in proper maintenence to at

least keep it
operational to it's miserably limited abilities?

As the trolls would say, YAWN!

BB