JAXAshby

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

have a hard time believing that if I were to allow my Italian friend
to sail my boat, I would put my documentation in jeopardy.

try it. go ahead.
Ric

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
bob, the dum-dum is flogging a book, trying to make money off his criminal
actions.

You wally. Read my post - I made no mention of my book until somebody asked.

Ric

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
dum dum, *you* said *you* broke a Brit law and they wish to arrest you for

it.
that is not our problem, but rather yours.

we don't give visas to people who are wanted for criminal actions in other
countries.

Except that what I did is not against the law in your country. It is as if I
was a Saudi who had drunk some beer in Mecca - would you support the arrest
of all Saudis who drink beer? Like I said, maybe the French police should
start arresting all Amerikan women who flash their nipples on the Cote
D'Azur. You obviously don't know much about law do you?

Ric

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
I just want to buy the boat then get out fast.

skip the middle step. just get out fast. buy a boat somewhere else. NZ

for
instance, or France which you love so much.

As I said, your money is now worthless and boats are very cheap in the USA.
You need the hard currency, so you should be grateful. Your treasury sure is
because I just heard today they've given me a visa lol!!

Ric

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Ric,

Perhaps you would tell the ASA Group what is so desirable about this US
VESSEL, other than its Documentation. Tell us, is it a one-off vessel
that is not to be found anywhere else in the world other than the USA?
What is it about this boat?

It's a Garcia Passoa, a French boat. But as your dollar is worthless these
days, it is approximately 40% cheaper than a similar boat outside of USA.

JAXAshby

ah, gee. he didn't make mention of his book on his criminal activities and
where to buy it until someone asked why he has been declared an "undesireable
alien".

Of course, THAT means he isn't trying to flog his book at all, he is just
clearing up a question.

yeah, sure.

bob, the dum-dum is flogging a book, trying to make money off his criminal
actions.

You wally. Read my post - I made no mention of my book until somebody asked.

JAXAshby

dum-dum, you knowingly and deliberately broke a law in another country. You
have proven your capability to commit criminal acts.

why are we assume you will have greater respect for our laws while you are here
than you had respect for their laws while you were there?

take your dumb book and go away.

dum dum, *you* said *you* broke a Brit law and they wish to arrest you for

it.
that is not our problem, but rather yours.

we don't give visas to people who are wanted for criminal actions in other
countries.

Except that what I did is not against the law in your country. It is as if I
was a Saudi who had drunk some beer in Mecca - would you support the arrest
of all Saudis who drink beer? Like I said, maybe the French police should
start arresting all Amerikan women who flash their nipples on the Cote
D'Azur. You obviously don't know much about law do you?

JAXAshby

in other words, this whole was a sham on your part to sell your stupid book.

I just heard today they've given me a visa lol!!

JAXAshby

bull****. the royalties on such a book are a pitance compared to the price of
a Garcia.

And no way in hell would you be flogging that stupid book here if you didn't
need the small amount of money it *might* bring in.

It's a Garcia

felton

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:34:00 +0100, "Ric" wrote:

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
dum dum, *you* said *you* broke a Brit law and they wish to arrest you for

it.
that is not our problem, but rather yours.

we don't give visas to people who are wanted for criminal actions in other
countries.

Except that what I did is not against the law in your country. It is as if I
was a Saudi who had drunk some beer in Mecca - would you support the arrest
of all Saudis who drink beer? Like I said, maybe the French police should
start arresting all Amerikan women who flash their nipples on the Cote
D'Azur. You obviously don't know much about law do you?

I am all in favor of nipples, personally. Jax may have "issues",
though

As Jax is all worked up about the book, I was wondering how difficult
it might be to purchase an autographed copy of one?