Thom Stewart

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

Ric,

Perhaps you would tell the ASA Group what is so desirable about this US
VESSEL, other than its Documentation. Tell us, is it a one-off vessel
that is not to be found anywhere else in the world other than the USA?
What is it about this boat?

The USA did not make you an undesirable. You had achieved this status
before you reached our shores. We have a right to not want you or to do
business with you. Your status is of your own making!!!

If that boat has a US Documentation it is entitled to US RIGHTS not
available to UNDESIRABLES!!!!

Take your book's profits somewhere else, as a Nation we (I) don't want
to deal with you.

Ole Thom

felton

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:32:56 GMT, Plastiekske
wrote:

felton wrote:

BTW: how did you know I was from the "say somewhere in the Antwerp area" ?

Frank

Well, you did mention Belgium and I spent some time in Antwerp and
remember walking along the docks, so I just took a wild guess
Antwerp is lovely place, but I grew up in West Texas, so don't let my
opinion go to your head
Jonathan Ganz

Hey dumbass... this is not bob. It's a sockpuppet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
bob, the dum-dum is flogging a book, trying to make money off his criminal
actions.

if he really wanted to buy a boat there are lots of places to buy one.

Indeed,
the French areas of the Caribbean are reportedly chock-a-block with boats
sailed by Frenchies there and then left behind.

France would be a great country if the French would leave.

Oh there's always loonies out there, especially in Amerika. But here in
France people are better balanced, and also not so gun-crazy.

Jonathan Ganz

Here are some keywords for you: ASSHOLE, STUPID

No need to investigate. It's an observable fact.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt.American" wrote in message
om...
"Ric" wrote in message

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Capt.American wrote:

Whats the name of the book you wrote?

You could try following the link that he posted.

Forgive him, he's obviously a bit thick as I also explained that I don't
really have a "home country"

Whats wrong crybaby, no ones stupid enough to have a traitor for a
citizen?

and I would also far rather not have it under
US flag if I can avoid it

Then dont buy it douch bag! Keep your sticking money.

as I quite like to have boats of other
nationalities give me a friendly waive as they pass, and I don't want

the
USCG messing me around and I don't want to contribute my money to the US

war
machine.

Kiss my ass dick breath, I had waves and friendly conversation from
boats and people from all over this earth. Sounds like the USCG needs
to be inspecting traitors like you, no telling what your stealing or
who your selling out.. Do us all a favor and stay out of US waters,
your not welcome. Your Un-desireable.

I just hope the National security office picks up on you.

Key words for echelon NIS, CIA, FBI : Bomb-nuclear-Bio dirty . End of
Key words

Please investigate this mans (Ric the author) actions he is an
undesireable alien , track him down and ship him to gitmo.

Capt. American

Capt. American

JAXAshby

a real estate lawyer and you are preaching about admiralty law?

try telling it to the CG judges, "the courts" in this case, and see if they
agree.

you generalized your specifics, davy, to the universal. it is a dumb mistake
to make for someone with "30 years experience" even if it is in real estate, or
wills, or incorporations, or matrimonial, or literary, or patents, or defending
DWI's.

Try telling it to the CG judges and see how long you keep the documentation.

dave, *I* suggest you take a look at the word "control" as interpreted by

the
courts.

Don't need to, Jax. I've been a practicing lawyer for 30 years, and the term
"control" and its meaning comes up about once a week in my practice areas.
Matter of fact, I've written 3 legal memoranda in the last month on the
meaning of "control" under various statutes and regulations.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Plastiekske

felton wrote:

Well, you did mention Belgium and I spent some time in Antwerp and
remember walking along the docks, so I just took a wild guess
Antwerp is lovely place, but I grew up in West Texas, so don't let my
opinion go to your head

hey, being from Antwerp, I don't need anyone's opinion to go to my head. The plain and simple truth
is that it's one of the nicest cities of Europe (but then again, I might be just slightly
biased).

Now, about this 'what if' scenario you gave, combined with the other discussion in this thread =
could a US-documented yacht have a non-US citizen as a skipper on a delivery along the East Coast
and then out of the USA?

Frank
felton

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:50:57 GMT, Plastiekske
wrote:

felton wrote:

Well, you did mention Belgium and I spent some time in Antwerp and
remember walking along the docks, so I just took a wild guess
Antwerp is lovely place, but I grew up in West Texas, so don't let my
opinion go to your head

hey, being from Antwerp, I don't need anyone's opinion to go to my head. The plain and simple truth
is that it's one of the nicest cities of Europe (but then again, I might be just slightly
biased).

It did seem very nice, and I was always there in the Winter.

Now, about this 'what if' scenario you gave, combined with the other discussion in this thread =
could a US-documented yacht have a non-US citizen as a skipper on a delivery along the East Coast
and then out of the USA?

Frank

I am no authority, but as a matter of supposition, many boats are
transported by delivery skippers from point A to point B. I would
think it would be prudent to have some sort of written authorization
on board. I am certain it would be simple enough to make an inquiry
of the Coast Guard as to what, if anything, is needed to sail a boat
for an owner to Europe.