JAXAshby

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

felton, the guy has been dying that you might ask. that's why he was here.

I was wondering how difficult
it might be to purchase an autographed copy of one?

Bobsprit

This idiot writes books and spells Amerikan great also.

Except that what I did is not against the law in your country. It is as if

was a Saudi who had drunk some beer in Mecca - would you support the

arrest
of all Saudis who drink beer? Like I said, maybe the French police should
start arresting all Amerikan women who flash their nipples on the Cote
D'Azur. You obviously don't know much about law do you?

Ric

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
in other words, this whole was a sham on your part to sell your stupid

book.

It wasn't actually. It was a genuine post to seek advice from american
sailors, most of whom I know are perfectly nice people. But luckily I
stumbled across a dimwit like you who has mentioned my book about twenty
times so far. Keep up the good work, Jacko! As the old saying goes, all
publicity is good publicity.

JAXAshby

felton? How does it feel to have a fishhook in your mouth?

felton, the guy has been dying that you might ask. that's why he was here.

Good. I like a good read, and I'll enjoy it all the more with an
autographed copy

I was wondering how difficult
it might be to purchase an autographed copy of one?

Ric

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
bull****. the royalties on such a book are a pitance compared to the

price of
a Garcia.

And no way in hell would you be flogging that stupid book here if you

didn't
need the small amount of money it *might* bring in.

Thanks wacko jacko, that's another mention for my book. Maybe I should
appoint you as my publicity agent in the USA? You seem pretty good at it.

Capt.American

Martin Baxter wrote in message ...
Ric wrote:

Forgive him, he's obviously a bit thick as I also explained that I don't
really have a "home country" and I would also far rather not have it under
US flag if I can avoid it as I quite like to have boats of other
nationalities give me a friendly waive as they pass, and I don't want the
USCG messing me around and I don't want to contribute my money to the US war
machine.

You could try registering it in my province, Ontario. When I registered my boat
all they wanted was the bill of sale and the GST, (8%), didn't ask where I was
from, or for ID for that matter. This is not the same as documentation, but you
get a nice little certificate that says that you are the owner of the vessel and that
it is registered in Canada.

Great, Thanks Martin. You kanooks are some of the most backstabbing
*******s
on the planet. Bet you were busy shuffeling draft dodger during
Vietnam. Now your trying to aid a wanted traitor, who told all in a
"Easy to put down book"

With your types it's no wonder terriorist like to come in the USA via
Canada.

You must be a French Kanook.

Capt. American

You then must put a set of letters and numbers on the
side of the vessel.

Cheers
Marty

JAXAshby

in other words, this whole was a sham on your part to sell your stupid
book.

It wasn't actually.

just virtually?

It was ... advice ... luckily I ...mentioned my book about twenty
times so far.... As the old saying goes, all
publicity is good publicity.

So it has been said by b-grade actresses just before they decide to do porno
films to pay the rent.

I didn't know hacks used the very same term.
JAXAshby

your next book is about your days turning tricks on 42nd Street?

dude, the only one even claiming to even think about buying your book was
felton, and he doesn't have the money to buy a candy bar lunch, let alone a
book.

...wacko ...that's my book. Maybe ...?

yeah, wacko is right if you think you can get anyone to believe the pittance
royalities on a remaindered 10 days after publication book will buy a Garcia.

Ric

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

yeah, wacko is right if you think you can get anyone to believe the

pittance
royalities on a remaindered 10 days after publication book will buy a

Garcia.

You obviously didn't read how much compensation I got lol!