Capt.American

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

Martin Baxter wrote in message ...
Ric wrote:

Forgive him, he's obviously a bit thick as I also explained that I don't
really have a "home country" and I would also far rather not have it under
US flag if I can avoid it as I quite like to have boats of other
nationalities give me a friendly waive as they pass, and I don't want the
USCG messing me around and I don't want to contribute my money to the US war
machine.

You could try registering it in my province, Ontario. When I registered my boat
all they wanted was the bill of sale and the GST, (8%), didn't ask where I was
from, or for ID for that matter. This is not the same as documentation, but you
get a nice little certificate that says that you are the owner of the vessel and that
it is registered in Canada.

Great, Thanks Martin. You kanooks are some of the most backstabbing
*******s
on the planet. Bet you were busy shuffeling draft dodger during
Vietnam. Now your trying to aid a wanted traitor, who told all in a
"Easy to put down book"

With your types it's no wonder terriorist like to come in the USA via
Canada.

You must be a French Kanook.

Capt. American

You then must put a set of letters and numbers on the
side of the vessel.

Cheers
Marty