JAXAshby

Default More on Richard Tomlinson "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

Richard Tomlinson printed a list of British spies. He seems he did this
because the Brits fired his ass for incompetence. It seems he ran from one
country to next to try to avoid the Brits.

put his name in google and read on, or read here for a start;

http://www.five.org.uk/security/mi6org/tomlinson.htm
katysails

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

Jax made the asinine comment:=20
And no way in hell would you be flogging that stupid book here if you =
didn't
need the small amount of money it *might* bring in.

Most people who write that type of book are not interested in making =
money from it. They are interested in publishing their ideas and =
beliefs. It is only a crass "Ugly American" like you or Bobby that =
think everything in life is motivated by money.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Ric,
Have you ever asked Jax about any of the "definitive" books he's =
written?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

JAXAshby

it seems Richard Tomlinson has run out of things to say, and nobody is buying
anything he says or writes.

what a dirtball that guy was.

ganz, you know anyone with AIDS and is totally unscrupulous and might to make
the world a better place to introduce ricy to?

Or maybe we *should* let him in the country, then lock him up with Charlie
Manson.

JAXAshby

kates, I am aware of who Caryl Chessman was (remember *I* brought his name up)
and you claimed he was a killer.

I suggested I understood that he had killed no one.

-- you told we to google him, because you knew Chessman was a killer.

I googled and found no such reference in several pages of google

-- you come back with some snotty (and hard to read) posting telling of a
particular book sold on Barnes and Noble that supports your killer statement.

I checked that book and it makes NO mention at all that Chessman was a killer.

What the hell are you talking about?

Just to help your enfeebled self out, Jax, since you can't do a simple =
google search: =20
=20
=20
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering. =20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
35 used & new from $1.20 =20
=20
=20
Have one to sell? =20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
Don't have one?
We'll set one up for you.=20
=20
Rebel and a Cause: Caryl Chessman and the Politics of the Death Penalty =
in Postwar California, 1948-1974=20
Amazon will be more than happy to send it to you...for a fee....and how =
do I know if he was bowlegged or not?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:32:30 -0500, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Buzi boy asked: What planet are you from? Does your finger cure sickness? Do you
phone home?

He said "undesirable"...ET was desirable...

Sez who? Drew Barrymore?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Thom Stewart

Jax,

May I remind you, Ric book is Co- Authored. He just gave up the secrets.

OT

JAXAshby

thom, he promotes himself all over the web.

he promotes himself on the web, on web images, on web groups, on web
directories and on web news.

do a google on "richard tomlinson" and be prepared to barf.