JAXAshby

Default "Undesirable alien" buying a US flagged boat

dum-dum, you knowingly and deliberately broke a law in another country. You
have proven your capability to commit criminal acts.

why are we assume you will have greater respect for our laws while you are here
than you had respect for their laws while you were there?

take your dumb book and go away.

dum dum, *you* said *you* broke a Brit law and they wish to arrest you for

it.
that is not our problem, but rather yours.

we don't give visas to people who are wanted for criminal actions in other
countries.

Except that what I did is not against the law in your country. It is as if I
was a Saudi who had drunk some beer in Mecca - would you support the arrest
of all Saudis who drink beer? Like I said, maybe the French police should
start arresting all Amerikan women who flash their nipples on the Cote
D'Azur. You obviously don't know much about law do you?