Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh Danny Boy!

You're wife is your boyfriend??

Wow, that's quite an admission. Since you have to
kids, I guess you must be the woman. Why do you
keep calling him her? Is there something you're not
telling us?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Yeh, she's ok. Big breasts too. Not bad. The problem
with Danny is that he's not "man enough" for her. Maybe
you can do better.

Hey john, I've been not man enough to have been married 17 years and
produced 2 children with her. How about you, what's the longest you've
kept a boyfriend?

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Power danny Boat Building 4 May 29th 04 05:17 AM
Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
Danny Taddei - toothless wonder Simple Simon ASA 8 July 6th 03 05:34 PM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM