basskisser

Default Ronald Reagan

"NOYB" wrote in message ink.net...
"John Smith" wrote in message
news:X7qxc.63964$eY2.59392@attbi_s02...
LOL, everyone knows the best pizza is in New York City.

Agreed. Connecticut? LOL. That *is* pretty funny, Harry.

You just LOVE showing what a bumbling idiot you are, don't you? Guess
you've never heard about New Haven's connection with REAL pizza, huh?
If you really don't know what you are talking about, NOYB, you should
just stay out of the conservation, unless you really enjoy showing
your stupidity.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message nk.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

God bless you President Reagan. Thank you for your service to our

country.

Lemming.

Poor Kevin Noble, his brain riddled with FAS.

Hey, JoeTechnician, I'll be in Florida in two weeks. Care to get
together for a beer? I'll be in Masaryktown, near Brookesville.

Masaryktown? Yup. Seems like your kind of place.

Masaryktown compared to Florida state average:
a.. Median house value below state average.
b.. Median age significantly above state average.
c.. Renting percentage below state average.
d.. Number of college students below state average.
e.. Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher
significantly below state average.

What to hell does THAT have to do with ANYTHING, NOYB? I don't live
there. I'm VISITING there. Now, for your information, the family that
I'm going to see has a few THOUSAND acres of ranch land there. They
are extremely well off. The son, whom I'm visiting, has several
businesses. Masaryktown actually IS my kind of place. It is a very
pretty and natural part of Florida, with many springs in the area,
great bass fishing, and most of all, less of the traffic, and nose up
in the air types. Now, have you been on the other side of the tracks
in Naples, lately?
thunder

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:46:02 +0000, NOYB wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
LOL, everyone knows the best pizza is in New York City.

Agreed. Connecticut? LOL. That *is* pretty funny, Harry.

Not all of Connecticut, but New Haven is known for good pizza. Florida,
on the other hand, is a nice state with great fishing, but I've never had
a decent pizza there, or decent bread, for that matter. I'm thinking it
must be the water.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message

God bless you President Reagan. Thank you for your service to our

country.

Lemming.

Poor Kevin Noble, his brain riddled with FAS.

Hey, JoeTechnician, I'll be in Florida in two weeks. Care to get
together for a beer? I'll be in Masaryktown, near Brookesville.

To everybody: watch and notice how he hides behind the newsgroup, in
his own scared little world of privacy.net.....poor little thing.

Symptoms of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems- Check
Difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.- Check
Mental retardation.- Check
Facial abnormalities- TBD
Aggression.- Check

Now, let's look at YOU, JoeTechnician. Let's see how much you THINK
you know. Please answer the following succinctly. The questions are to
clarify what YOU have said, so it shouldn't be hard.

Can you show ANY evidence that I have FAS? What do you know of my
youth? How do you know my mother drank alcohol when she was pregnant
with me?

Please show any evidence you have that I suffer from "mental
retardation". Medical records? Test results? Have any? Yes or no.

Aggression? No, not at all. It IS human nature though, to protect
one's self.

Now about that beer? What are you so afraid of? Be honest here. Do you
think that someone SHOULD be aggressive toward you, perhaps you are
realizing that you may have been stupid for for posting untrue and
slanderous things about someone else?

Should I look you up, JoeTechnician? I've got your last name from a
previousl post......something about your son and an old clapped out
Rickenbacher guitar...
basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:cnixc.15171$HG.7657@attbi_s53...
"basskisser" wrote in message

This from a person that has NO compassion for human life, has stated
more than once that we should nuke several countries, the result being
the lives of millions of people.....

Are you referring to the person who stated we should carpet bomb Iraq and
turn their infrastructure to dust?

No, I'm talking about NOYB, and as you can tell, he chooses not to
reply. He knows damned well.....

NOYB

news

"John Smith" wrote in message
LOL, everyone knows the best pizza is in New York City.

Agreed. Connecticut? LOL. That *is* pretty funny, Harry.

Not all of Connecticut, but New Haven is known for good pizza. Florida,
on the other hand, is a nice state with great fishing, but I've never had
a decent pizza there, or decent bread, for that matter. I'm thinking it
must be the water.

It is the water. I lived in NJ for 17 years, and they had good pizza.
There are several "NY style" pizzerias where the owners are ex-New Yorkers
or ex-New Jerseyites. The sauce is great, the cheese is great...but the
crust just doesn't have it. Same thing with the bagels down here.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
news

"John Smith" wrote in message

LOL, everyone knows the best pizza is in New York City.

Agreed. Connecticut? LOL. That *is* pretty funny, Harry.

Not all of Connecticut, but New Haven is known for good pizza. Florida,
on the other hand, is a nice state with great fishing, but I've never had
a decent pizza there, or decent bread, for that matter. I'm thinking it
must be the water.

It is the water. I lived in NJ for 17 years, and they had good pizza.
There are several "NY style" pizzerias where the owners are ex-New Yorkers
or ex-New Jerseyites. The sauce is great, the cheese is great...but the
crust just doesn't have it. Same thing with the bagels down here.

You cannot easily buy any sort of good bread that is made in
Florida. Even the Cuban bread is mushy. Miami is best, because of all
the NY Jews who live in the area and demand decent bread, but even
there, if it is local, it is second rate.

I grew up in New Haven with several of the Lender boys, whose dads made
great bagels in a bad part of town and sold them to supermarkets all
over New England. When they sold out to Kraft, the quality went down, of
course. But the Lenders opened a bagel shop near my father's boat store,
and served the originals.

A special treat at Thanksgiving was stuffing made from bagel crumbs.
Special, because the quantity of crumbs was limited and it was first
come, first served. You had to show up at Lender's original bagel bakery
to buy a bag of it.

BTW, New Haven is indeed the center of quality pizza in this country. If
you haven't stopped at Pepe's on Wooster Street, you haven't had the
real deal. And the Italian bakery a few doors away has the best cannolis
on the face of the earth.

From the early 1900s, New Haven was blessed with one huge wave of
immigrants after another, and until about the 1970s, was a fabulous
place to live if you liked different cultures and foods.

NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
A fond farewell salute.

Having grown up in the 50's and having survived the 60's and

70's,
Ronald
Reagan made me proud again to be an American.

A lot more benign than the current idiot in chief but no less

costly
the US.

Iran-Contra
Bank deregulation and bailout

He was a nice pig and a good speaker.

You truly have no class.

So, do you think that, because he's dead, that all of the ills that he
caused this country should be forgotten, or forgiven?

As Gould pointed out, social decorum usually dictates that people avoid
attacking the recently deceased at least until the body is cold. But I
don't expect you to understand either...since you, too, have no class.

This from a person that has NO compassion for human life, has stated
more than once that we should nuke several countries, the result being
the lives of millions of people.....

Actually, I advocated nuking strategic cities in several countries. Not on
a whim, mind you. We should tell the Islamic fundamentalists that should an
American city be attacked by terrorists, a city of equal size in a Middle
Eastern country will be immediately leveled by a nuclear weapon. If the
terrorists hit Chicago (pop. approx. 3 million), then Riyadh (pop. approx.
3.5 million) gets leveled. If NYC gets hit (pop. 8 million), then Tehran is
a goner.

Sometimes taking lives will save many more over the long run. Most
countries in the Middle East have a higher population of anti-US citizens
than pro-US citizens...making those people our enemy in this fight against
terrorism. I'd trade 10,000 of their lives for one American life any day of
the week. If they had nukes, they'd have used 'em on us already. Keep that
in mind...since it's their ultimate goal.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

I LIKE it, you're learning something! IF they had nukes???!!!
IF they had the ability to use them on us.
IF N.Y. city "gets hit".
IF Chicago gets hit

So, you think that it would be a prudent act to go implode every
country that has an axe to grind with us? A life is a life. If you
kill a child in another country, then you are no better than someone
who kills a child in this country.