basskisser

Default Ronald Reagan

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
A fond farewell salute.

Having grown up in the 50's and having survived the 60's and

70's,
Ronald
Reagan made me proud again to be an American.

A lot more benign than the current idiot in chief but no less

costly
the US.

Iran-Contra
Bank deregulation and bailout

He was a nice pig and a good speaker.

You truly have no class.

So, do you think that, because he's dead, that all of the ills that he
caused this country should be forgotten, or forgiven?

As Gould pointed out, social decorum usually dictates that people avoid
attacking the recently deceased at least until the body is cold. But I
don't expect you to understand either...since you, too, have no class.

This from a person that has NO compassion for human life, has stated
more than once that we should nuke several countries, the result being
the lives of millions of people.....

Actually, I advocated nuking strategic cities in several countries. Not on
a whim, mind you. We should tell the Islamic fundamentalists that should an
American city be attacked by terrorists, a city of equal size in a Middle
Eastern country will be immediately leveled by a nuclear weapon. If the
terrorists hit Chicago (pop. approx. 3 million), then Riyadh (pop. approx.
3.5 million) gets leveled. If NYC gets hit (pop. 8 million), then Tehran is
a goner.

Sometimes taking lives will save many more over the long run. Most
countries in the Middle East have a higher population of anti-US citizens
than pro-US citizens...making those people our enemy in this fight against
terrorism. I'd trade 10,000 of their lives for one American life any day of
the week. If they had nukes, they'd have used 'em on us already. Keep that
in mind...since it's their ultimate goal.

I LIKE it, you're learning something! IF they had nukes???!!!
IF they had the ability to use them on us.
IF N.Y. city "gets hit".
IF Chicago gets hit

So, you think that it would be a prudent act to go implode every
country that has an axe to grind with us? A life is a life. If you
kill a child in another country, then you are no better than someone
who kills a child in this country.