NOYB

Default Ronald Reagan

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
A fond farewell salute.

Having grown up in the 50's and having survived the 60's and

70's,
Ronald
Reagan made me proud again to be an American.

A lot more benign than the current idiot in chief but no less

costly
the US.

Iran-Contra
Bank deregulation and bailout

He was a nice pig and a good speaker.

You truly have no class.

So, do you think that, because he's dead, that all of the ills

that he
caused this country should be forgotten, or forgiven?

As Gould pointed out, social decorum usually dictates that people

avoid
attacking the recently deceased at least until the body is cold.

But I
don't expect you to understand either...since you, too, have no

class.

This from a person that has NO compassion for human life, has stated
more than once that we should nuke several countries, the result being
the lives of millions of people.....

Actually, I advocated nuking strategic cities in several countries. Not

on
a whim, mind you. We should tell the Islamic fundamentalists that

should an
American city be attacked by terrorists, a city of equal size in a

Middle
Eastern country will be immediately leveled by a nuclear weapon. If the
terrorists hit Chicago (pop. approx. 3 million), then Riyadh (pop.

approx.
3.5 million) gets leveled. If NYC gets hit (pop. 8 million), then

Tehran is
a goner.

Sometimes taking lives will save many more over the long run. Most
countries in the Middle East have a higher population of anti-US

citizens
than pro-US citizens...making those people our enemy in this fight

against
terrorism. I'd trade 10,000 of their lives for one American life any

day of
the week. If they had nukes, they'd have used 'em on us already. Keep

that
in mind...since it's their ultimate goal.

I LIKE it, you're learning something! IF they had nukes???!!!
IF they had the ability to use them on us.
IF N.Y. city "gets hit".
IF Chicago gets hit

So, you think that it would be a prudent act to go implode

Implode?

every
country that has an axe to grind with us?

No. I told you what I think. You have reading comprehesion problems.

A life is a life. If you
kill a child in another country, then you are no better than someone
who kills a child in this country.

I guess that depends. It seems that the kids in those other countries have
no problem strapping explosives to themselves and blowing up Israeli
soldiers.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

.net...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

And neither to kids here, NOYB. It's called The U.S. Army.
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

.net...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, implode. or MUST it be EXPLODE an entire country, and it's
occupants to make you happy and gleeful?

every
country that has an axe to grind with us?

No. I told you what I think. You have reading comprehesion problems.

If you don't think so, then why do you write otherwise here? Need
examples?

A life is a life. If you
kill a child in another country, then you are no better than someone
who kills a child in this country.

I guess that depends. It seems that the kids in those other countries have
no problem strapping explosives to themselves and blowing up Israeli
soldiers.

They are trying to protect their country. I guess in your ignorant
eyes, we should invade every country that tries to protect itself???
jim--

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

.net...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

eyes,.......snip

Wow, now even body parts are ignorant? Yours must be full of them.

NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

.net...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

When a kid picks up a gun, or straps bombs to his back with the intent to
kill and/or maim, he's no longer a "kid". He's now become a "target".

Harry Krause

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
e.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
gle.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oogle.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
et.com...

[...]

Poor logic on your part, fella. If your country is invaded, and it
offends you and you see a soldier of the occupying army, I suppose he
has become a target, eh?

Try harder.
NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
e.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
gle.com...

.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Read back a little ways. I specifically mentioned kids strapping bombs on
their backs to kill Israeli soldiers. Are you justifying the Palestinian
attacks on Israel because the Palestinian's country was invaded?

Harry Krause

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
gle.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

.earthlink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oogle.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
news:3c74f111.0406071025.1648c125@posting .google.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
anet.com...

[...]

Not at all. There is no "Palestine."
NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
gle.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

.earthlink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oogle.com...

hlink.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

That's why I wrote "Palestinian's country". *What* they call it is not
important. The fact of the matter is that *they* think they have a country
which is being occupied by Israel.

So...
Are the Palestinian kids justified in strapping bombs to their backs to oust
the Israeli "occupiers"?

Harry Krause

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oogle.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

tl.earthlink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
news:3c74f111.0406080357.3c19a782@posting .google.com...

rthlink.net...

"NOYB" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message
news:MPG.1b2bfe9ea55cc2e69898e0@news. seanet.com...

[...]

It depends. The so-called Palestinians believe some of what they occupy
is their country, and it may turn out that way someday. If the bomb
carriers consider themselves freedom fighters, and restrict their
attacks to strictly military targers, then the whole matter gets a bit
hazy.

Warmaking is not so neat and clean. We've killed thousands of
non-combatant Iraqis and Afghanis recently, and we torture prisoners. We
no longer occupy the moral high ground.