basskisser

Default Ronald Reagan

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

God bless you President Reagan. Thank you for your service to our

country.

Lemming.

Poor Kevin Noble, his brain riddled with FAS.

Hey, JoeTechnician, I'll be in Florida in two weeks. Care to get
together for a beer? I'll be in Masaryktown, near Brookesville.

To everybody: watch and notice how he hides behind the newsgroup, in
his own scared little world of privacy.net.....poor little thing.

Symptoms of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems- Check
Difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.- Check
Mental retardation.- Check
Facial abnormalities- TBD
Aggression.- Check

Now, let's look at YOU, JoeTechnician. Let's see how much you THINK
you know. Please answer the following succinctly. The questions are to
clarify what YOU have said, so it shouldn't be hard.

Can you show ANY evidence that I have FAS? What do you know of my
youth? How do you know my mother drank alcohol when she was pregnant
with me?

Please show any evidence you have that I suffer from "mental
retardation". Medical records? Test results? Have any? Yes or no.

Aggression? No, not at all. It IS human nature though, to protect
one's self.

Now about that beer? What are you so afraid of? Be honest here. Do you
think that someone SHOULD be aggressive toward you, perhaps you are
realizing that you may have been stupid for for posting untrue and
slanderous things about someone else?

Should I look you up, JoeTechnician? I've got your last name from a
previousl post......something about your son and an old clapped out
Rickenbacher guitar...