basskisser

Default Ronald Reagan

"NOYB" wrote in message nk.net...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

God bless you President Reagan. Thank you for your service to our

country.

Lemming.

Poor Kevin Noble, his brain riddled with FAS.

Hey, JoeTechnician, I'll be in Florida in two weeks. Care to get
together for a beer? I'll be in Masaryktown, near Brookesville.

Masaryktown? Yup. Seems like your kind of place.

Masaryktown compared to Florida state average:
a.. Median house value below state average.
b.. Median age significantly above state average.
c.. Renting percentage below state average.
d.. Number of college students below state average.
e.. Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher
significantly below state average.

What to hell does THAT have to do with ANYTHING, NOYB? I don't live
there. I'm VISITING there. Now, for your information, the family that
I'm going to see has a few THOUSAND acres of ranch land there. They
are extremely well off. The son, whom I'm visiting, has several
businesses. Masaryktown actually IS my kind of place. It is a very
pretty and natural part of Florida, with many springs in the area,
great bass fishing, and most of all, less of the traffic, and nose up
in the air types. Now, have you been on the other side of the tracks
in Naples, lately?