jps

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

In article ,
says...
Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

jps wrote:

In article . net,
says...

jps wrote:

In article et,
says...

Wal-Mart does not hold anyone's head under water.
Wal-Mart's manpower needs are very different from
Microsoft's. Each pays the appropriate wage to attract
the talent they need. Neither is unionized.

Walmart screws people in order to gain a competitive advantage in the
marketplace.

Wal-Mart doesn't screw anyone. They offer employment,
and people voluntarily take it.

Because, unless they want to live on welfare and food stamps, there are
few other choices.

Read this and learn something...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2003Dec13.html

You'll see a quote from your hallowed Employment Policy Institute about
the fact that jobs being created are "low quality."

Is it better to have a low quality job, or no job at
all, asswipe?

Surely you'll find out

I have always known.

I'm sure you know a lot about low-quality jobs.

No, I know about $100,000+ jobs. I hold one.

So, you work 10 shifts at 7-11. BFD.

He says he's got a $100k+ "job" while he asserts being the Chief
Executive of a California corporation.

It's not a "job" if you're the founder and a corporate executive. Your
thin veil is thinner than I thought.

His semantics, not mine.
Harry Krause

jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

jps wrote:

In article . net,
says...

jps wrote:

[...]

He's a snot-nosed college kid, living off of daddy's monthly checks.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Bill Vajk

Mark Neglay wrote:

Why are you denying me a clear septic tank?

Because a really clean septic tank won't work.

Is that what you want?

Mark Neglay

jps wrote in message .. .
In article ,
says...
jps wrote in message . ..
In article ,
says...
jps wrote in message . ..
In article . net,
says...
jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

Don't use logic on JPS. It just confuses him.
LZ

Giggle all you want LZ, I think we need a national health policy that
looks after people in states that would be as backwards as possible
given the chance.

Oh, just another garden-variety communist.

Another elitist pig who thinks health should be the exclusive domain of
those who can afford it.

Another logically challeneged person who equates not giving a freebie
to someone with denying it to him.

Logic? A minimum standard for health in our country is illogical?
Caring for the infirmed is "giving a freebie?"

I suppose those who cannot care for themselves should just whither and
die? Can we send them to your neighborhood? Where would you like them
to go.

Another pig who thinks health is the exclusive domain of those who can
afford it.

Come over to my house and clean out my septic tank.

Why are you denying me a clear septic tank? What are you, some kind
of cold hearted elitist pig?

Well, fine bit of logic applied to the problem of health care for poor
Americans. Foolish of me to expect a cold hearted idiot who equates a
clean septic tank to health care for our society's citizenry to
understand.

You a bean counter too? How many turds you figure that septic tank can
hold, not counting yourself?

Do I or do I not have a right to have a functioning septic tank?