jchaplain

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

Please spread this word around, it's for our own good.

Cheers!
Jeff

Let me be the first to say NO to Walmart. I will go and scream it at their
front door.

I will, however, continue to shop there.

Steve

I'm with Steve on this. Reason being is that Walmart is only one of
the many many companies in the US that do this.
I worked at General Electric Aircraft Engine supplier companies and
GE buyers are *******s the way they treat the suppliers. Are you not
going to fly or buy lightbulbs?
Its the whole republican support the corporation screw the working
guy thing that needs to be fought. Our jobs are going overseas because
our politicians have no interest in fighting corporations from sending
jobs overseas.