Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul Schilter

Default Friday Ethics Question

jps,
I don't know, some of them job sites are muddy, 4X4 is a pretty popular
option these days. :-)
Paul

"jps" wrote in message
In article , paulschilter@comcast
says...
jps,
Well at least we can agree that Jesus was a Carpenter. So to the
question a lot of tree huggers have been asking; What would Jesus drive?

answer: A Pickup Truck. Hopefully an F-150 at least. I just don't see

Him
driving an Eco box.
Paul

I say he drives a late sixties C 10 3/4 ton with three on the column and
a 327. No four wheelin' for Jesus. He's a carpenter remember.

The box'd have dump bed on it for easy unloading of demo stuff from
remodels and it'd be in need of paint.

jps