Dave Hall

Default Friday Ethics Question

Says you. According to an on-line survey that was features here a month
or so back, I fall to the left of GWB, and only slightly to the right of
center.

You're a right-wing control freak, Dave

Control? Hardly. I'm for freedom, the freedom of choice. As long as
those choices are not morally wrong.

But you want to control determining what is morally right or morally wrong.

I don't want to control anything. What is morally right or wrong
*should* be fairly obvious to anyone with a conscience. It should also
be a standard, not something subject to change with the politcal wind.
If murder was immoral yesterday, and it is also today, then there is no
reason to think that it should not be tomorrow as well.

with an overlay of rigid
personality. Your posts here over the years prove it.

You mistaken a rigid personality with adherence to principles.

Nope. You've got a rigid personality.

And you have cranial-rectal dysfunction.

The
priciples of logic are unwavering, and dedication to those principles is
as well.

I think your principles went over a precipice long ago.

What you *think*, is irrelevant as usual.

Dave