Bill Cole

Default Usage of motoroil

Steve,
Basslicker has conceded the fact that he was wrong concerning motor oil,
maybe you can conceded the fact that any Karate system that would give
Basslicker a black belt and to encourage such pent up frustration has got to
be a **** poor Karate system.

For what it is worth, Karate in the US and the belt system is not designed
to reflect the skills of the participants, it is a system designed to
enhance the wallet of the dojo's. On top of the monthly fees to the dojo,
most dojo's charge for the privilege of taking the belt test. For every
skilled blackbelt, there are 100 blackbelt holders who could not fight their
way out of paper sack.

Now in a Basslicker vs. The Papersack match, I would bet on the papersack to
win.
; )
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Now you're acting just like skipper, with your snipping of the relevant
facts that prove you're a moron.

Or, do you just get everything you've ever known from websites?
Newsflash, there, idiot. MOST websites dealing with martial arts tell
you that stuff. To a SMALL extent, it's true. Ever watch blackbelts
train? Calm? Not in the LEAST!

Why are you afraid to answer the simple question that is on topic to
this thread and reveals nothing about your personal life. Do you think
NONE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold
via the PCV valve gets burned?

Steve

Why? Because YOU, Steve, have written in this thread that I don't know
about Karate. Also, YOU have implied, through this thread, that YOU DO
know about Karate. Now, because of this implication, I'd like to see
just what you really do know about Karate. In particular American
Kenpo Karate, Ed Parker system??

basskisser

"Bill Cole" wrote in message news:Z_K_a.142382$o%2.59872@sccrnsc02...
Steve,
Basslicker has conceded the fact that he was wrong concerning motor oil,
maybe you can conceded the fact that any Karate system that would give
Basslicker a black belt and to encourage such pent up frustration has got to
be a **** poor Karate system.

Really? Please give any proof of the above statement. Want to come
train with me for an hour? I'd love to show you around, and show you
what Kenpo Karate is all about.

For what it is worth, Karate in the US and the belt system is not designed
to reflect the skills of the participants, it is a system designed to
enhance the wallet of the dojo's. On top of the monthly fees to the dojo,
most dojo's charge for the privilege of taking the belt test. For every
skilled blackbelt, there are 100 blackbelt holders who could not fight their
way out of paper sack.

Care to give it a shot? The owner of the dojo where I train happens to
be a six degree blackbelt in Kenpo Karate. If you know as much about
Kenpo Karate as you think you do, then you'd know his teacher, Lee
Wedlake. He is a direct descendent of Ed Parker, who brought the
original form to Hawaii.

Now in a Basslicker vs. The Papersack match, I would bet on the papersack to
win.

Again, want to give it a shot? JoeTechnician said the same thing, I
told him I would be in the Tampa area, and he turned me down. I
suspect you will too. I know your type. Hide behind a newsgroup,
acting tough. In reality, you are either old and feeble, or a little
twit.
Bill Cole

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Now in a Basslicker vs. The Papersack match, I would bet on the

papersack to
win.

Again, want to give it a shot? JoeTechnician said the same thing, I
told him I would be in the Tampa area, and he turned me down. I
suspect you will too. I know your type. Hide behind a newsgroup,
acting tough. In reality, you are either old and feeble, or a little
twit.

Do you expect this group to believe that you can beat your way out of a
papersack?

Steven Shelikoff

On 14 Aug 2003 04:10:05 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Now you're acting just like skipper, with your snipping of the relevant
facts that prove you're a moron.

Or, do you just get everything you've ever known from websites?
Newsflash, there, idiot. MOST websites dealing with martial arts tell
you that stuff. To a SMALL extent, it's true. Ever watch blackbelts
train? Calm? Not in the LEAST!

Why are you afraid to answer the simple question that is on topic to
this thread and reveals nothing about your personal life. Do you think
NONE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold
via the PCV valve gets burned?

Why? Because YOU, Steve, have written in this thread that I don't know
about Karate. Also, YOU have implied, through this thread, that YOU DO

I have no idea what you know about karate. I do know that you claim to
be a student of karate and yet you do not follow it's principles and
don't even know what those principles are.

know about Karate. Now, because of this implication, I'd like to see
just what you really do know about Karate. In particular American
Kenpo Karate, Ed Parker system??

I know that you don't practice the principles of karate when you are
stalking people on the internet threatening them with violence.

Now that I've answered your question, can you answer mine? Do you think
NONE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold
via the PCV valve gets burned?

Steve
Steven Shelikoff

On 15 Aug 2003 03:56:23 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Aug 2003 04:10:05 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Please provide where you've gotten your training. You must be trained
in Karate to be able to say that somebody who HAS trained in the art
for quite a period of time, don't know anything about it.!

Why do you care where I've gotten my training? I'm not claiming you
don't have training in karate. But it is self evident that you don't
follow the principles, either because you don't follow the training
you've gotten or you just don't know what those principles are. I've
already given examples of where your actions deviate from any training
you might have received in karate.

know about Karate. Now, because of this implication, I'd like to see
just what you really do know about Karate. In particular American
Kenpo Karate, Ed Parker system??

I know that you don't practice the principles of karate when you are
stalking people on the internet threatening them with violence.

Uh, I'm the one being stalked, idiot.

Maybe in your own mind you're being stalked. But on this newsgroup, you
are the one stalking others by asking them to meet you and threatening
them with physical violence, breaking necks, etc. Now that I've
answered your questions again, can you answer my question: Do you think
NNE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold va
the PCV valve gets burned?

Steve

basskisser

"Bill Cole" wrote in message news:lT3%a.115886$cF.32552@rwcrnsc53...
Do you find you are more paranoid after using drugs or before using drugs?

Please provide any evidence that I use drugs. If you can't then, well,
either you are being slanderous on purpose, or are just plain stupid.
Which is it?
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:

[...]

Nah, Steve, you stupid old man. You see, I get tired of drawn up
pieces of crap like you and Joe, hiding behind newsgroups. You name
call, etc. real well, when hiding behind a newsgroup, like hiding
behind mommy's skirt. But it's a different story when asked to do so
in person, huh? But, alas, you shouldn't be afraid, you've got Karate
training, right? Where did you take that training? Rank? Dojo?
Lineage? Oh, you don't know, right?