basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Bill Cole" wrote in message news:Z_K_a.142382$o%2.59872@sccrnsc02...
Steve,
Basslicker has conceded the fact that he was wrong concerning motor oil,
maybe you can conceded the fact that any Karate system that would give
Basslicker a black belt and to encourage such pent up frustration has got to
be a **** poor Karate system.

Really? Please give any proof of the above statement. Want to come
train with me for an hour? I'd love to show you around, and show you
what Kenpo Karate is all about.

For what it is worth, Karate in the US and the belt system is not designed
to reflect the skills of the participants, it is a system designed to
enhance the wallet of the dojo's. On top of the monthly fees to the dojo,
most dojo's charge for the privilege of taking the belt test. For every
skilled blackbelt, there are 100 blackbelt holders who could not fight their
way out of paper sack.

Care to give it a shot? The owner of the dojo where I train happens to
be a six degree blackbelt in Kenpo Karate. If you know as much about
Kenpo Karate as you think you do, then you'd know his teacher, Lee
Wedlake. He is a direct descendent of Ed Parker, who brought the
original form to Hawaii.

Now in a Basslicker vs. The Papersack match, I would bet on the papersack to
win.

Again, want to give it a shot? JoeTechnician said the same thing, I
told him I would be in the Tampa area, and he turned me down. I
suspect you will too. I know your type. Hide behind a newsgroup,
acting tough. In reality, you are either old and feeble, or a little
twit.