basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Also, your
friends at work and a certified Chrysler mechanic friend of yours?

Or
were you just lying when you said you had friends? Probably.

Whatever. We DO have good laughs at your idiotic diatribes!

They're laughing AT you, not with you.

Really?

Yes, really.

From Saturn-

When and Why to Check Your Oil

Oil is the lifeblood of your engine, so it's very important that the proper
level and quality of oil be maintained in the engine at all times. Saturn
recommends that you check your oil level every time you stop for gas -- this
applies to both old and new engines because every engine consumes some
amount of oil even under normal conditions.

http://www.saturn.com/mysaturn/service/clinicsoil.jhtml

My car is using oil. Is this normal?

According to our Engineering Department, oil consumption of up to one quart
every 2,000 miles should be considered acceptable. If you think your Saturn
is consuming oil beyond this parameter, we encourage you to have your
servicing Saturn facility conduct an oil consumption test.

http://tinyurl.com/iqwm

Oh you effing IDIOT!!!! You CAN'T possibly be that dense, can you?
CONSUME, idiot....CONSUME!!! WHERE does it say it was BURNED???
Harry Krause

basskisser wrote:
"Put Name Here" wrote in message news:c4KRa.77267$OZ2.13861@rwcrnsc54...
Grasshopper, breath deeply my little asskisser, and you will feel better.

Wow, you aren't just kidding are you? You REALLY ARE an ignorant putz.

I think you fellows are winning the competition for the longest, dullest
string in newsgroup history.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry Krause

Bill Cole wrote:

This argument reminds me of the Special Olympics. You might win, but you
are still a retard. ; )

Another Klassy Konservative...

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

Going over the edge again?

Ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you.
http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Are you implying that I smoke pot? If so, please give any proof.

Stupid
man.

Well, I guess it is possible that someone could grow it without

smoking
it.
Or, lie about growing it in the first place.

And your point? You stated "Ya know smoking too much pot can do that
to you."
I asked for any proof you may have that I smoke pot. You're a damned
liar, just like you tried to lie about being an engineer,
JoeTechnician.

I never said that you smoked it.
The link is to a post where *you* said you were growing it.

http://tinyurl.com/ij7l

Oh, hey, Joe, I hate to tell you this, but what would you think that
the words "ya know smoking too much pot can do that to you" imply? YOU
are saying that I smoke pot. I know you are too stupid to figure it
out, what with running cable consuming your every thought, but if you
weren't saying that I smoke pot, HOW could I POSSIBLY be "smoking too
much pot"?

Of course I cant prove that you smoke it, but you *did* say you grew it.

Steven Shelikoff

On 4 Aug 2003 04:07:23 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Also, your
friends at work and a certified Chrysler mechanic friend of yours?

Or
were you just lying when you said you had friends? Probably.

Whatever. We DO have good laughs at your idiotic diatribes!

They're laughing AT you, not with you.

Really?

Yes, really.

From Saturn-

[...]

Other than leaking oil, which is not normal, you haven't given any other
way for an engine to consume oil if it's not burned. We already know
that oil lost via the one example you tried, the exhaust valve stem
seal, IS burned. Care to try another?

Steve
Joe

From Saturn-

[...]

Most normal people realize that consume = burn in an internal combustion
engine.
The oil in a engine is either consumed or it leaks out, nothing else.

Tell me DimDummy, are you still growing pot in the house?

basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 4 Aug 2003 04:07:23 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Also, your
friends at work and a certified Chrysler mechanic friend of yours?

Or
were you just lying when you said you had friends? Probably.

Whatever. We DO have good laughs at your idiotic diatribes!

They're laughing AT you, not with you.

Really?

Yes, really.

From Saturn-

[...]

Sure, vaporization. Now before you go off half cocked as usual, you
need to investigate.
Joe

Most normal people realize that consume = burn in an internal combustion
engine.
The oil in a engine is either consumed or it leaks out, nothing else.

Tell me DimDummy, are you still growing pot in the house?

Why don't you come and see? I'd love to meet you .

Pothead.

consume does not in no way equal burn. That is pure stupidity. Ever
hear of foaming and vaporization? Nah, didn't think so.

And where does that oil go jackass?
I'll tell you. It is sucked into the intake through the pcv valve and burned
in the combustion chamber.

What a moron.

Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

Also, your
friends at work and a certified Chrysler mechanic friend of yours?

Or
were you just lying when you said you had friends? Probably.

Whatever. We DO have good laughs at your idiotic diatribes!

They're laughing AT you, not with you.

Really?

Yes, really.

From Saturn-

[...]

Oil that's vaporized ends up being burned when it's sucked back into the
intake via the PCV valve or breather. It's been decades since
crankcases were open to the atmosphere to let unburned oil vapor escape.
So as usual, you're wrong yet again. Care to try once more?

Steve

P.S., Even if you do open the crankcase to let vapors escape, that still
does stop the engine from burning oil in the other ways engine
manufacturers agree that all engines burn oil. I.e., left as
lubrication on the cylinder walls and escaping from the intake and
exhaust valve stems.