basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
Maybe in your own mind you're being stalked. But on this newsgroup, you
are the one stalking others by asking them to meet you and threatening
them with physical violence, breaking necks, etc. Now that I've
answered your questions again, can you answer my question: Do you think
NNE of the oil vapor that makes it's way back to the intake manifold va
the PCV valve gets burned?

Steve

But you've not ANSWERED my questions. Again:
You try to come off like you are an authority on Karate, telling me, a
person who has trained in Karate, that I don't know what I'm talking
about. That being said, where have you learned the art? What ranking
do you hold? Lineage? Dojo?