Steven Shelikoff

Default Usage of motoroil

On 25 Aug 2003 04:43:29 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

You are truly a lost cause.

You are a lying idiot.

And you have yet to point out a single lie I've told to you. I've
pointed out several you've told.

You keep forgetting, also, that I'm a structural engineer. What do YOU
know about structural engineering? (I know, you're an EXPERT, right?
Know more than I do about it, right?) BWAAAHAAA!!!!

You're a **** poor engineer, as evidenced by the fact that you don't
even know why you're wrong about the temperature/viscosity topic as well
as many other very simple engineering concepts that you have no idea
about.
No, I'm a very good engineer. Well trained, with an inherently keen
engineering sense. You on the other hand, are just an ignorant blow

Now THAT is the most hilarious thing you've ever posted!!! YOU have an
inherently keen engineering sense? OMFG! Everything you've posted in
this thread contradicts that.

Stupid, stupid man. Please tell all what you know about engineering.
Where did you get YOUR engineering degree? Undergrad? In what
discipline? GPA?
I've got a very successful consulting business, do you? I turn down
work daily, even with the economy in the toilet, do you?

There's your inferiority complex shining through again. At least
subconsciously you realize you're a moron.

hard, TRYING to make people think you are quite special. You are,
quite special at lying...

Since you're always wrong, I'll take that as a compliment. Especially
because you can't find a single instance of my lying in this thread or
the other one I'm making you look like a blithering fool in.

Then tell us what you're karate training is?

No. Does that frustrate you, idiot? Of course it does. If it didn't
then you wouldn't keep asking.

You don't HAVE any, you lying sack of ****.

How could I possibly be lying about having any karate training when I
never said if I had any or not? You are truly obsessed and frothing
with frustration at this point. Too funny!

I also am a home brewer. I've taken a couple of classes in it also.
Now, I would suppose you are an expert in THAT all of a sudden, too,
right?

You really are going off the deep end. This would be a lot of fun to
watch your mental breakdown if it wasn't so sad.

I'm having a breakdown because I homebrew??? TOO much!!!!!

There's that strawman argument again. What a moron you are. It's your
third sentence that points to you having a breakdown, not the first two.

*I* am having a breakdown because YOU think that you know everything??
Too funny!! I just love showing this crap to my friends, etc. They
really get a hoot out of it! A typical response is "boy, he really
thinks he's quite special (laughter)".

Yes, YOU are having a breakdown. You can't bring yourself to admit that
maybe YOU don't know something so you compensate by believing I think I
know everything. You're not healthy. Are all those friends you claim
to have in there with Walt?

All in all, it must be pure hell to be so insecure. But, I am rather
flattered that anything I mention that I do for fun, for work, etc.,
that you are so enamored that you want people to think that you, too,
know about those things.

The only person who's proven to be insecure is you. This post is a
classic example.

Really? In what way are you trained to analyse people's psyche?

Your insecurity is obvious to anyone with a minimal amount of psyche
training, which I had in college. One doesn't have to be a psychologist
to see that you plainly suffer from an inferiority complex, and one that
is duly deserved in your case. Just look at your statement: "No, I'm a
very good engineer. Well trained, with an inherently keen engineering
sense."

Heeheeh!!!!! Here we go AGAIN!!!! Now he's a damned psychologist!!!!!!
Oh, this is great!!!!! WHat a laugh!!!!!!!

The maniacal laughter of a simpleminded lunatic.

Please provide proof that I am a lunatic. Again, are you trying to get

See above.

people to think that you now are an expert psychologist? What
credentials do you have to be able to make the above statements?

I already told you. I shouldn't have to again.

That's obviously not true and is the typical empty boast of someone with
an inferiority complex. If you didn't have an inferiority complex and
were truly a very good engineer, your inherently keen engineering sense
would be self evident and you wouln't have to boast about it. It's not!

And you are an ignorant oaf, who once again, is trying to act like an
expert in something he knows NOTHING about!!!

Denial won't help you.

If that is true, please tell where you have received your karate
training? What rank do you hold? Lineage? Now, I know you are going to
say that I'm stalking you by wanting that info, but in truth, it is
because you are liar and have never had any training.

There you go again, calling me a liar with absolutely no foundation.
You've been proven a liar, and calling me one is yet another of your
lies.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 25 Aug 2003 04:43:29 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

You are truly a lost cause.

You are a lying idiot.

And you have yet to point out a single lie I've told to you.

You've stated that you are more experienced in Karate than I, and
further, that you know more about the subject, both of which are
stupid little kid lies.

Then tell us what you're karate training is?

No. Does that frustrate you, idiot? Of course it does. If it didn't
then you wouldn't keep asking.

You don't HAVE any, you lying sack of ****.

How could I possibly be lying about having any karate training when I
never said if I had any or not? You are truly obsessed and frothing
with frustration at this point. Too funny!

Too funny, indeed. You've stated that you have more Karate knowledge
than I. You have NONE.

[...]

Again, they certainly think you are a putz, I'll say that!!

[...]

I guess you don't understand the word "proof"? Or is the above
statement, in your simple little mind, "proof" that someone is a
lunatic?

people to think that you now are an expert psychologist? What
credentials do you have to be able to make the above statements?

I already told you. I shouldn't have to again.

Oh, yes, you took the standard Psych. 101, so of course, in your mind,
you are an expert! I'm sorry, I forgot, everything that you've ever
took a single course in, everything thing that you've read a fluff web
page about, everything you've ever read a magazine article about, you
are, in your mind, an expert at.

If that is true, please tell where you have received your karate
training? What rank do you hold? Lineage? Now, I know you are going to
say that I'm stalking you by wanting that info, but in truth, it is
because you are liar and have never had any training.

There you go again, calling me a liar with absolutely no foundation.
You've been proven a liar, and calling me one is yet another of your
lies.

There YOU go again. You are a liar. You have stated that you have more
Karate knowledge than I. I've trained, I've read all of the books by
Lee Wedlake, and Grand Master Ed Parker, plus some of the writings of
Chow. You looked at a couple of web pages, and now try to post here
that you know more about the art than I do. Liar.
Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

You are truly a lost cause.

You are a lying idiot.

And you have yet to point out a single lie I've told to you.

You've stated that you are more experienced in Karate than I, and
further, that you know more about the subject, both of which are
stupid little kid lies.

If you're not lying right now, you should be able to find a post where
I've stated I am more experienced in Karate than you. If you can't find
that post, then this is just another one of your proven lies. As for me
saying I know more aboutthe subject than you, at least for the 3 points
you're wrong about, that's plainly obvious.

Then tell us what you're karate training is?

No. Does that frustrate you, idiot? Of course it does. If it didn't
then you wouldn't keep asking.

You don't HAVE any, you lying sack of ****.

How could I possibly be lying about having any karate training when I
never said if I had any or not? You are truly obsessed and frothing
with frustration at this point. Too funny!

Too funny, indeed. You've stated that you have more Karate knowledge
than I. You have NONE.

Except for proving you wrong on 3 points that you don't know about and
you not being able to provide any proof that you know what you're
talking about concerning those 3 points.

[...]

I'm sure they do, right along with Walt.

[...]

This is coming from someone who has no idea what proof means. You have
yet to prove a single one of your claims anywhere near to the extent
that I've proved you're a moron. As for this little proof, one of the
definitions of lunatic is wildly or giddidly foolish. Above, you're
laughing ("Heeheeh [...] WHat a laugh") for a foolish reason, misplaced
sarcasm. That meets one of the definitions of lunacy. So, there's your
proof ... you simpleminded idiot.

people to think that you now are an expert psychologist? What
credentials do you have to be able to make the above statements?

I already told you. I shouldn't have to again.

Oh, yes, you took the standard Psych. 101, so of course, in your mind,
you are an expert! I'm sorry, I forgot, everything that you've ever

Nope. You're wrong yet again. Keep up the good work. I never said I
was an expert. You won't be able to find a single post of mine where I
claimed to be an expert psychologist. It's only a figment of your
feeble mind that anyone who has more knowledge than you in a subject has
to be an expert in it. What I did say, and what is true, is that one
doesn't have to be an expert to see that you are an insecure blowhard
with an inferiority complex.

took a single course in, everything thing that you've read a fluff web
page about, everything you've ever read a magazine article about, you
are, in your mind, an expert at.

Wrong again. In YOUR mind I must think I'm an expert since I obviously
know more than you do. It must be very tough living in your world,
where everyone else is an expert.

If that is true, please tell where you have received your karate
training? What rank do you hold? Lineage? Now, I know you are going to
say that I'm stalking you by wanting that info, but in truth, it is
because you are liar and have never had any training.

There you go again, calling me a liar with absolutely no foundation.
You've been proven a liar, and calling me one is yet another of your
lies.

There YOU go again. You are a liar. You have stated that you have more
Karate knowledge than I. I've trained, I've read all of the books by
Lee Wedlake, and Grand Master Ed Parker, plus some of the writings of
Chow. You looked at a couple of web pages, and now try to post here
that you know more about the art than I do. Liar.

Wrong again. You're track record of being wrong is staying right on
course. I've claimed I know more about you on only those 3 points I've
made, where you're clearly wrong and you have found no proof from your
masters to show otherwise. You hate being proven wrong soooo much that
you have to say I'm a liar, even with no proof of that.

And I shouldn't even have to point out that this paragraph of more of
your foolish claims that aren't backed up by what you post is even more
proof of your inferiority complex. You have to brag about your training
and that you've read ALL of the books by Wedlake and Parker, and
contrast that to your belief that all I've done is look at a couple of
web pages, because none of your knowledge is obvious from your posts.
If you truly knew the subject, you'd be able to write intelligently
about it without braging about all you've read. You have yet to write
intelligently about anything,

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message

You are truly a lost cause.

You are a lying idiot.

And you have yet to point out a single lie I've told to you.

You've stated that you are more experienced in Karate than I, and
further, that you know more about the subject, both of which are
stupid little kid lies.

If you're not lying right now, you should be able to find a post where
I've stated I am more experienced in Karate than you. If you can't find
that post, then this is just another one of your proven lies.

Um, okay, let's start HERE, stupid boy:

In the Karate threads, Shelikoff said:

Please point out one post where I've said or acted like I know more than
THEY do. You're a stupid moron who projects his frustrations on
everyone else. I've said several times that I don't know more than they
do. However, as evidenced from your posts here, I just know more than
YOU do.

Then said:

[...]

So, let's see, you are now saying that, if someone writes HEEHEE, in a
newsgroup, they are lunatics? How about your favorite LOL? Does that
make YOU a lunatic? Now I just can't wait to see what Rushlike
diatribe you come up with to tell the world YOU can write LOL, and not
be a lunatic, but if someone else writes HEEHEE, he IS a lunatic.
Pathetic.

people to think that you now are an expert psychologist? What
credentials do you have to be able to make the above statements?

I already told you. I shouldn't have to again.

Oh, yes, you took the standard Psych. 101, so of course, in your mind,
you are an expert! I'm sorry, I forgot, everything that you've ever

Nope. You're wrong yet again. Keep up the good work. I never said I
was an expert. You won't be able to find a single post of mine where I
claimed to be an expert psychologist. It's only a figment of your
feeble mind that anyone who has more knowledge than you in a subject has
to be an expert in it. What I did say, and what is true, is that one
doesn't have to be an expert to see that you are an insecure blowhard
with an inferiority complex.

You must think you are better than people that have trained all of
their lives in the field, because they would NEVER be so pretentious
as to be able to think they could actually diagnose someone by what
they write in newsgroups.

[...]

Again, here you are saying you know more than I about Kenpo Karate,
when you don't, therefore, you are a liar:

Then said:

Wrong again. In YOUR mind I must think I'm an expert since I
obviously
know more than you do.
Steven Shelikoff

Then said:

Wrong again. In YOUR mind I must think I'm an expert since I
obviously
know more than you do.

You still have yet to find a post of mine where I say I'm more
experienced in Karate than you, which is what you claimed I said above.
All I've said is that as evidenced by your posts here, I must know more
about it than you since you were wrong on 3 major points. Keep trying
idiot boy.

[...]

There's that wonderful strawman arguement of yours again. You can't
argue the point I made so you throw out the strawman that I must be
saying that anyone who writes HEEHEE in a newsgroup is a lunatic when I
really said no such thing. If that's really what you read into what I
said and is not just some kind of stupid debating point you're trying to
win, then thats even more proof that you truly are a dummy.

[...]

Yet another strawman on your part since you can't defend the against the
fact that your posts point toward you having an inferiority complex.

[...]

Which is true. As evidenced from your posts here, I do know more than
you do about Karate. However, it's entirely possible, however unlikely,
that you are just trying to act dumb here. If so, it's a pretty good
act.

Then said:

Wrong again. In YOUR mind I must think I'm an expert since I
obviously
know more than you do.

Apparently you didn't see the "In YOUR mind" part, even though it stands
out pretty well, being capitalized and all.

Steve

basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

Then said:

[...]

I love it, now your keyword is "strawman", because you are getting
tangled up in your nonsensicle lies. Again, it's not a "stupid
debating point". Pray tell, what is the difference in what YOU said:

Above, you're
laughing ("Heeheeh [...] WHat a laugh") for a foolish reason, misplaced
sarcasm. That meets one of the definitions of lunacy

Than in what I said? If you LOL for a foolish reason, misplaced
sarcasm.....use YOUR definition of lunacy, you in fact, would be just
as much a lunatic as I.

people to think that you now are an expert psychologist? What
credentials do you have to be able to make the above statements?

I already told you. I shouldn't have to again.

Oh, yes, you took the standard Psych. 101, so of course, in your mind,
you are an expert! I'm sorry, I forgot, everything that you've ever

Nope. You're wrong yet again. Keep up the good work. I never said I
was an expert. You won't be able to find a single post of mine where I
claimed to be an expert psychologist. It's only a figment of your
feeble mind that anyone who has more knowledge than you in a subject has
to be an expert in it. What I did say, and what is true, is that one
doesn't have to be an expert to see that you are an insecure blowhard
with an inferiority complex.

The only way you have more knowledge than I in the subject at hand,
Kenpo Karate, is in your own feeble mind. Are you really so stupid, or
are you just growing old and tired?

You must think you are better than people that have trained all of
their lives in the field, because they would NEVER be so pretentious
as to be able to think they could actually diagnose someone by what
they write in newsgroups.

Yet another strawman on your part since you can't defend the against the
fact that your posts point toward you having an inferiority complex.

No, it is plain and simple truth. Do you think something different?
Why?

Then said:

Wrong again. In YOUR mind I must think I'm an expert since I
obviously
know more than you do.

Apparently you didn't see the "In YOUR mind" part, even though it stands
out pretty well, being capitalized and all.

Steve

Again, you have just stated: "I do know more than you about Karate".
Prove it. You can't, because you are a liar.
Steven Shelikoff

(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
On 22 Aug 2003 04:08:30 -0700,
(basskisser) wrote:
[...]

If you'd stop putting forth strawman arguments I'd stop pointing them
out. The fact that you can't read the above and see what the difference
is in what I said and what you're argueing against is pathetic.

Above, you're
laughing ("Heeheeh [...] WHat a laugh") for a foolish reason, misplaced
sarcasm. That meets one of the definitions of lunacy

Than in what I said? If you LOL for a foolish reason, misplaced
sarcasm.....use YOUR definition of lunacy, you in fact, would be just
as much a lunatic as I.

Except that you have no examples of it. Oh, and it's not my definition
of lunacy.

[...]

And again, you're arguing a strawman. I never said I had more knowledge
in Kenpo Karate than you. But it's the point you want to argue, for no
apparent reason other than it's one you think you can win You're just
frustrated because I won't play your little games and that the only
points I have engaged you in on every subject, you were wrong. I did
say that I must apparently know more than you since I was right and you
were wrong on 3 simple points concerning karate. But that's not the
same thing as saying I know more than you concerning Kenpo Karate no
matter whether you think it is or not.

BTW, you're even wrong concerning the subject at hand. It's NOT Kenpo
Karate. It's usage of motoroil. So again, I'll ask you whether you
think NONE of the oil that makes it's way back to the intake via the PCV
valve or breather gets burned?

You must think you are better than people that have trained all of
their lives in the field, because they would NEVER be so pretentious
as to be able to think they could actually diagnose someone by what
they write in newsgroups.

Yet another strawman on your part since you can't defend the against the
fact that your posts point toward you having an inferiority complex.

No, it is plain and simple truth. Do you think something different?
Why?

Because you are stupid if you actually believe for one second that I
think I'm better in psychology than people that have trained in
psychology all their lives simply because you make it so easy to point
out that you have an inferiority complex, and display that complex so
blatently.

Wrong again. In YOUR mind I must think I'm an expert since I
obviously
know more than you do.

Apparently you didn't see the "In YOUR mind" part, even though it stands
out pretty well, being capitalized and all.

Again, you have just stated: "I do know more than you about Karate".
Prove it. You can't, because you are a liar.

And again, you're wrong. You can't even comprehend what I said. Just
like the engineering points you were wrong on, you're to stupid to
understand why you're wrong.

Steve
basskisser

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...

(basskisser) wrote:
[...]

You diatribe is getting so ridiculously stupid that I find myself at a
loss for words. You are too stupid to talk ANY sense to. And, just
like MOST stupid people, you think you KNOW EVERYTHING! I find that a
lot. If someone is pretty dumb, to make up for it, they blow hard and
try to SOUND intelligent.